Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo you beat me to it. :lol:

Next week is a rerun because it's Thanksgiving. The week after we get new episodes I do believe.

Ah that makes sense. I keep forgetting about Thanksgiving lol. Probably because I live in England and we don't celebrate it. Still, any info about it?

CSIL3Willows
-x-

Ah that makes sense. I keep forgetting about Thanksgiving lol. Probably because I live in England and we don't celebrate it. Still, any info about it?

CSIL3Willows
-x-
I posted this a few pages back.

“Young Man With A Horn” - When a popular young singer is found dead outside an infamous Las Vegas nightclub, the CSI team uncovers a link between the present day crime and a murder from over 50 years ago, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Dec. 4

Its also the ep where we get to see Greg and his fascination with old Vegas again.

That's all I know unless anyone else has any other info?

CSIL3Willows
-x-

“Young Man With A Horn” - When a popular young singer is found dead outside an infamous Las Vegas nightclub, the CSI team uncovers a link between the present day crime and a murder from over 50 years ago, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Dec. 4

Its also the ep where we get to see Greg and his fascination with old Vegas again.

I think this is also suppose to have a good walk-and-talk Grissom/Catherine scene at the end, per a DR email I read somewhere. I think they are walking down the strip and he is reflecting on why he came to LV. And since he announces his leaving by the next ep(per other spoilers), maybe we will get some insight about his departure here.

CSIL3Willows
-x-

Well, I hope we find out about what happened to his book. Did he ever meet with the publishers or what?

However, that would constitute continuity, so I don't know if that would happen.

Actually according to both "The Futon Critic" and the "CBS" Schedule..
The ep "The Theory of Everything" is set to air Saturday November 22nd.
The ep that will be airing on Thursday November 27th will be "Grissom's Divine Comedy" (which is already tacked up as a repeat).

Actually according to both "The Futon Critic" and the "CBS" Schedule..
The ep "The Theory of Everything" is set to air Saturday November 22nd.
The ep that will be airing on Thursday November 27th will be "Grissom's Divine Comedy" (which is already tacked up as a repeat).

Oops, I just noticed The ep name on CSIFiles as being the next episode, didn't even pay attention to the date. Thanks for the info. At least I was right about there being a re-run! :lol:

I hope that the ep about old Vegas will bring back up the storyline about Greg and his book. I love how Greg is fascinated by old Vegas. Is that the next new ep?

I'm glad we get to see Greg's fascination with old Vegas again. I think the episode that Laurence Fishburne premieres on airs Dec. 11 according to the promos.

I hope that the ep about old Vegas will bring back up the storyline about Greg and his book. I love how Greg is fascinated by old Vegas. Is that the next new ep?

Yep, its the next new ep and it airs Dec 4th. I hope we hear more about Greg's book too. Whether he's gotten it published yet or when/if he will. It would be cool if he dedicated it to Warrick.

It would be awesome if Greg dedicated his book to Warrick, that'd be a Greg thing to do to :)

hmm, 'the new face of..' I take it this guy is going to be taking all of the screentime... I'm sceptical about him. I know he's a huge name (i'd never heard of him) in the US, but I don't know, I don't want him to come in and take screentime away from the others.

He's an awesome actor. But as you said, I hope he isn't an air hog. I mean, the lastest new character they've brought on has stolen screen time.

Like PG, LF lives in NYC and is a bicoastal commuter so I wonder if that means he might have episodes where he has a lot of screen time and other episodes where he doesn't have so much--like PG.

CSIL3Willows
-x-

That's wierd. Canada has one. And when the holiday got started, the white participants *were* English. Strange to me.

Anyway, how come we aren't getting spoilers at all lately? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back