Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

2. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thanks for posting that link.

Can't wait to see him on the show. I like his calm and I really think he'll be a great addition to the cast.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Wow I found this great clilp of LF and Nick working on a case together! It's very funny. I think I'm gonna like this guy Ray. I hope.

But yeah, we see him and Nick work together!

Nick and LF working a scene.

I get a raw feeling from LF-very different from Grissom but a good kind of different.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Those videos were great. Thanks for posting them girl!

Oh, I think I'm definitely going to like his character. That scene with him and Nick, too funny! I think that's why it's great to have him as a CSI Level 1, definitely could be some great humor there.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I enjoyed the clip of LF on the show. I think I'm going to like him. At least I hope so! So far, everything looks good, and the episode looks kind of creepy too!

6. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I'm actually looking forward to LF joining the cast now more than ever. I think the fact that he is established in his field of pathology but is coming on as a CSI level 1 is really interesting. In the clip with Nick, you can tell there is a mutual respect there. I think Ray is looking at Nick as a more experienced CSI and Nick is giving Ray more respect than he would say a rookie coming in totally green in the field...

7. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

I liked the Nick/Ray scenes involving the tie. When Nick asked Ray what to do with the now contaminated tie, it was his way of testing Ray to see if he knew what the procedure was. It's the kind of thing you'd do with a CSI Level 1 and it's what Grissom used to do with Nick.

The student has become the master. :)

8. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

From Kristen:

Sounds Great!

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

And it must be really hard when you're a professor and older and your superior is much younger than you. I can't wait to see how this plays out!!

I know there's still a lot of people who are crying about BP leaving, but I think LF is going to add something very new and very unique to this show and I'm ready for it. Billy's given his blessing and I'm eager for change.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I am getting really excited and eager to see LF arrival on CSI. I think it will be a well needed change to freshen it up again. I like what I have seen so far.

Super Dave cries...awww. :lol:

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Looks promising, I took to Riley right off so I hope I will feel the same about Ray. I agree with Dizz (GregsSnowAngel) that the change can be a good thing for CSI.

12. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I really enjoy Laurence Fishburne's work, and look forward to see his character on the show.

No one will ever replace Grissom. He's been so integral to the look and feel of the show. Fishburne's work will be his own; it will be a different look and spin, and I have confidence that he'll make it work. Won't be the same without Grissom though.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Super Dave cries? :lol: I would think it would be David Hodges that would cry... he seems to have a bit of a "man-crush" on Grissom. :lol:

Is it just me or did Langston in that clip seem to be doing that slow talking thing like Horatio? It wasn't quite as exaggerated, but it was there. It was almost how he talked as Morpheous. I don't want to think of him as Morpheous, so I wish he wouldn't do that. The ending of the Matrix trilogy was sad and horrible for me. I don't want to be reminded of that. I did love the look on his face when he realized his tie got soiled with stuff from that body. :lol:

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Yeah I think Hodges will be crying for weeks.

Hodges: Nick, I miss Grissom!!!!!

Nick: Okay, okay let's go play mail box baseball again, gees..the things I do for you guys..*grumble*

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Of course Hodges will cry, he'll miss Grissom because he'll have nobody left to brown- nose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.