Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Us in England do have our own harvest festival, its not called thanksgiving though, and its around September time that we have it.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Last night there was a new promo shown during Criminal Minds. It was a mixture of clips from shows we have already seen this season and then a few new ones, primarily of LF's new character. Then it said he was coming on 12/11/08.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah I saw that too, I thought it was kinda cool. I am really looking forward to LF joining the cast.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I didn't see any clips last night during CM. All I saw was the ad that said "the new face of the number one show" and it just showed a pic of LF standing. Then it said the date. Weird, my station must have decided not to show it. :lol:

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I read some more info on the Dr. Langston character on the CBS website and apparently Grissom sneaks into one of his lectures pretending to be a professor but in fact is trying to get some insight into the 'Dick and Jane' serial killers.

Dr. Langston is none too happy when he finds out Grissom is a CSI.

6. 2imagine

2imagine Victim

CBS has the new promo up for Young Man with a Horn. It looks fantastic. Nick, Greg, and Grissom working a case. Trying to not get too enthused as we know how these promos are. Still it looks like an awesome case.

2I

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The preview does look good. And no Riley in it...wow.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It does look like a good episode, I love seeing Nick and Greg working together. plus there was also a little bit of the scene between Grissom and Catherine walking down the stripe together discussing his leaving.

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It does look pretty interesting.

Hopefully, it won't disappoint.

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The discussion thread for (#908) "Young Man With A Horn" is now up all discussion for this ep should be taken/done in that thread, as this is for future episodes. :) Thank you.

11. ufgator

ufgator Victim

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

thanks for the article. I personally look forward to the transition (I guess you can call it that). Its good that that it points out that Catherine will be in charge of the lab and that Grissom appoints her as such himself.

I am guessing the Dick and Jane killer is the same one who killed the couple in Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda and that is why the case went unsolved??

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

With due respect to the article's author, I don't think it would be up to Grissom to appoint someone to replace him. That would be Ecklie, wouldn't it?

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

But sense Catherine is already co-supervisor she does not need to be promoted by Ecklie. Grissom would simply hand over the reins to her. Which is probably what the author meant.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I guess Ecklie would need to approve, but I guess he'd let Grissom hand over the reins to Cath without him doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.