Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toots

Toots Pathologist

And no way does that 28-year-old man look like an 18-year-old, even grubby looking as he is.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

At least Nick decks him for hurting Greggo. At least, I hope that's why.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hmmm....

I've just seen the full trailer for CSI Season 7 and I want to know why Catherine (whose now my firm favourite of the series!) spends most of it crying? Can anyone give me an answer?

Oh... and GROW BACK THE BEARD GIL! I blame Sara!

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

lindsey gets kidnapped and cath may or may nor have been raped. she is cryinbg for one or both of those reasons

5. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Another reason shes crying is Sam dies. So.. if you like Cath!drama.. you will be in heaven.. if not the you will just sit back, roll your eyes, and take pleasure in the fact that CSI is back!!

And, if you are like me, then you may be looking forward to something else. COUGH fannysmackin or all things Greg COUGH

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Oh yeah - all things Greg. Yummmmm Yummmmm!

7. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

oh yeah, Greg is yummy, can't wait for fannysmackin' but i will have tears in my eyes, i know.

8. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I'm waiting for Fannysmackin' myself, and that episode may just kill me or at least hurt just a bit to see it, all right, more than just a bit. Greg!!!

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I wonder if TPTB will remember that in the episode 'Up in Smoke' Greg told NIck he joined a gym and was taking competitive kick boxing lessons? Greg should be able to defend himself somewhat if this is the case. Or am I just kidding myself, continuality is almost nonexistant on CSI.

(see new avatar)

10. eszmanda_luver

Haha, nice Wojo. Yeah, I'd like to think that they don't make him just fall without a fight, but even if he did, I wouldn't be amazed because its a whole gang. But he may get in a few good punches or something. Maybe thats why they don't kill him. I mean.. you'd think they would.. I still don't completely understand how they are found though. I know that the team are like.. across the street or around the cornor.. so maybe they hear the comotion and go and check it out or something. But whatever it is, it has to be enough time for the bad guys to get away from them..

agh.. don't know. I guess now its to the point that all unanswered questions will have to wait untill the epi shows..

11. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Fannysmackin' is one of those epis I have to watch, but yet one, that's going to be hard to watch, i'm such a loser.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Your not a loser GNR259 , I know what you mean. It's exciting having an episode that features Greg but we hate to see him hurt. :)

13. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I think even with the kick boxing lessons (and from that promo clip, I swear his arms are bigger, looking very very good) if there are a lot of them, and from what has been said, it's a gang, he can only defend himself so much, and if they attack all at the same time---I really don't even want to think about it, Greg getting hurt---it's just going to be too hard to watch.

Maybe the rest of the csi's find him quickly because the scene is finished with processing and they go looking for him?

14. eszmanda_luver

Yeah.. hopefully. I don't know if I would prefer for him to be unconscience or conscience when they find him.. aww... so sad. But, I must say I love angst so.. its good and bad at the same time..

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I found this posted elswhere about FannySmackin:

ok here is the OFFICAL CBS thing

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES A CRIME SPREE OF BRUTAL TOURIST BEATINGS, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, OCT. 12

Performer And Rapper Kevin Federline
    And Victoria Recaño ("The Insider") Guest Star

"Fannysmackin'" -- The CSI team investigates a series of brutal tourist beatings that take place within the span of a few hours throughout the Las Vegas area, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Oct. 12 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Richard J. Lewis directed the episode from a script by Dustin Lee Abraham.

Kevin Federline guest stars as Cole Tritt, an arrogant teenager who harasses Nick and Warrick at a crime scene. Victoria Recaño ("The Insider") guest stars as a reporter.

When an innocent man is brutally attacked and beaten to death by what looks like a monster in a black cape, the CSIs are called to investigate -- only to learn that a similar attack took place moments later. As the crime spree continues, the team follows the trail of evidence until Greg interrupts a beating in action and must make a difficult decision that could impact his life forever.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Gil Grissom William Petersen
    Catherine Willows Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass Paul Guilfoyle
    Sara Sidle Jorja Fox
    Greg Sanders Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins Robert David Hall
    Sofia Curtis Louise Lombard
    Hodges Wallace Langham
    (More)