Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

"Spoiler Lab Part 1"

You...Have...Entered...The...Spoiler...Lab!
    If You Don't Want To Be Spoiled STOP! :cool:

Please Read All Of This Post, We Ask Only The Following Be Remembered:

• Even though we have a special spoiler code now it does NOT have to be used in here. Please do not post spoilers in un-marked threads there are alot who are avoiding them. While you can link to the lab to point out a spoiler or even use the code, this really should be the place for any or all spoiler discussions.
      If you should be asked about a spoiler in unmarked threads please send them into this thread for further discussion and let them know why so they understand.
    • List the Episode Name & if you can give a link to where you got it from, remember though some sites may give false spoilers, there are some sites that can be deemed dependable, but remember the only true way to know is when the ep airs. -- Always remember that spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.
    • Short Spoilers are good, But for the Long ones please give a short summery, a link to the spoiler & the episode name. -- Please be mindful of the *Copywrite* rule. If the site says it is copywritten its better to check if you can copy and paste and how much. Also be mindful of the Video rules as posted in the "Help Guide" located in this forum.
    • When discussing the spoilers its good to either quote some of the one your talking about, or put in the episode name, to avoid confusion. Please keep to the topic of spoilers.
    • Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep or ship, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
    • IF there is already a discussion thread up for an ep, please discuss that ep in that thread, as this is for Future eps, not yet aired. -- This is for LV Only! Any Spoilers for Miami, and New york belong in their propestive forums and not in here if they are found in here they will be removed.

-Please remember, we reserve the right to update/change any of the above, remember the board rules, and reminders. Have fun. ;)

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Now that being said, congrads on the new thread, and please note that there is an update to the third rule. Regarding Copywritten material and video's. Thanks. :)

3. melbel

melbel Pathologist

sweet thanks. so does same get killed in the first ep. What hotels does he own.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

rampart and tangiers i think

5. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

From Built To Kill part 1... I know the ep itself has been discussed but don't know if the same can be said for this scene.

Catherine gets into a car accident, Grissom and Warrick arrive, run towards the scene, Grissom stays back just observing. The paramedic tries to put a neck brace on Cath, she insists that she’s okay. Warrick asks if she’s sure she’s okay, and he tries to give her a hug, she can’t go there. Catherine is getting pissed at the paramedic as he’s trying to get her to the hospital some way, She says she refusing treatment and to give her the damn release form. “I have to find my daughter!” She insists. After some observing the scene for a few minutes, Grissom notices something unusual, and talks to Cath about it they realize that it really wasn’t an accident, it was indeed on purpose.

Have you guys begun descussing the spoilers for 7.05, Double Cross yet?? Just read them the other day..

6. Dee

Dee Rookie

I've heard about double cross... Isn't that the one where they find someone who's been crucified??

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

'Double Cross' is supposed to be a Halloween time episode and deals with excorcism and a haunted house. So yes, crucified could be involved.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Aparently Nuns find a woman crusified on the church rafters. Sounds weird but kinda intresting.

I wonder if Greg is going to be back to work in this one like nothing ever happened to him? :lol:

9. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well, from the sides I have read, he wasnt in any of them at all. No mention or anything.. :(

Dont know if this has been posted or not, but it looks like that may actually have one of the other characters find out about Grissom and Sara...

"They're working so hard over in Vegas- finding a body at Cirque du Soeil (I've seen them!!), wrangling John Mayer to sing in the premiere, kissing Danny Bonaduce-but not! All you care about is season 6's parting shot of Grissom postcoitus with subordinate Sara. How long had it been going on for?

"It is the subject of debate," demurs executive producer Naraen Shankar. "One of our characters may intuit that Grissom and Sara have a relationship," adds fellow executive producer Carol Mendelsohn."

I would hope it wouldn be Nick or Greg.. everyone else doesn't really seem like an awesome storyline....

And another possible spoiler. Well, its a spoiler, but how real.. dont know.

"Los Angeles, CA) - Send pictures & resumes ASAP to: Details Are only Available By Subscription.. Title: CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, TV Series - 1 Hour for CBS. Episode Title: FANNYSMACKIN. EXEC PROD, Jerry Bruckheimer, Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue, Anthony E. Zuiker, Jonathan Littman, William Petersen, Cindy Chvatal, Naren Shankar; DIR, Richard J. Lewis; WRTR, Dustin Lee Abraham. Shoot Dates: On/About August 22, 2006 (in Los Angeles). Breakdown-- Demetrius's Mother: Early-Mid 40s, African-American. A blue collar, hard working single mother, tough but caring about her family. She is grieving over the untimely death of her younger son. Guest Star; Demetrius's Brother: Early 20s, African-American. Blue collar, he is the though older brother of the boy killed by a member of the CSI team. He sacrificed his own dreams to support his family and be sure that Demetrius could go to college. He is understandably angry with the police. Guest Star. (Posted: August 17, 2006)
    "

So... one of the CSI team memeber kills a kid.. Now, we all know how the writers or whoever like to throw this "CSI Memeber" crap outat us, make us think main character, and then A Lockwood character goes down.. So, that is a huge possibility.
    However, there is a small possibility that Greg may somehow kill the kid. Now don't get all crazy on me yet.. I don't thinnk this will happen, but there is reason to think that it may. Eric said that this story line will kind of carry over for a good portion of the season. This is only the 4th episode.. so what could thy do to carry this over that long? True, they could show him being scared to go out in the field, or have something physically bad keep hurting him or something. But think, what if while in the fight, he somehow manages to hurt one of the people bad enough that it kills him. It would obviously be an accident, and purely self-defence. But that would deffinately carry out through the seasons, because Greg is a very nice person who I would think would be pretty messed up knowing that he killed soemone. (Like most people would be I would think.) But anyways.. it would carry out and yeah..

Again, JUST A POSSIBILITY!! Don't go crazy on me telling me there is no way. Like I said, it will probably be a cop that runs over and shoots one of the guys but.. still. :rolleyes:

Later gators! :)

10. Dee

Dee Rookie

I can see where you're coming from eszmanda_luver.. and I agree that there is a possibilty, though small (but its there!)it could be Greg who kills the kid...

I guess we'll see what happens :) :)

11. jnick_0712

jnick_0712 Prime Suspect

well, it could be Nick.... since the producers said his buried alive thing still haunts him... I dunno. It could be anyone.

12. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Ture. I don't know. I just don't think that we should sit pretty expecting to to be a cop, because they know they do that to us a lot, so just in case, be prepared. Like they tell us when a hurricane is coming, prepare for the worst, hope for the bet. Of course, that works in many cases, i just automatically think of hurricanes. Anyways, yeah.. it would be an interesting story no matter who got it.

13. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

The "CSI member" killing a kid might be Grissom. Remember, he's supposed to have an emotional crisis and take a sabbatical this year.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Can somebody keep me updated whats going on? Are they showing season 7 already in U.S? Or does season 7 start soon?

God I hate beeing swedish right now, we are so after..... I want to be able to discuss the new things.

Also where can I read about the episode with Kevin Federline? ( not that I like him) Just curious

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It starts in a couple weeks, if I remember correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.