Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

stanley is a good guy. i like him. im happy that he will be back :)

2. jordan

jordan Rookie

I've got my Thursday planned out.
    School,
    Homework,
    Food,
    Television,
    More Teleision,
    NEW CSI!!!,
    Bed.

Burn Out will be a very very good episode that I will talk about for hours, I can totally tell. Post Mortem will be pretty sweet to. Poor Greggy. =[

As for the Sofia schtuff, I guess I stand alone. But its just an opinion, and I admit that I do like her sometimes. It just seems to me that she just jumps in at some random point of the show and then she's just there for the rest of it. But she's cool sometimes, I'm not gunna lie.
    Ecklie, however, is a totally different story. :p

3. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I knew that Stanley would be back, and that is such a good thing, I'd fly back to testify as well..and Nick is going to be testifying as well, I know he'll be professional but if it gets nasty, the questions, after he testifies will there be more Nick angst? Only because this case really brought out his emotions, a CSI was attacked and it's almost like he's being attacked again, as if he's the bad guy in all of this, and he's not. We can all understand the purpose of an inquest, but then it goes to that next level of looking for reasons that aren't there and you know they are going to try to make the guy that died look like he was an angel and not about to kill Stanley, as if he wasn't still kicking him when Greg pulled up and the others ran away, like he wasn't about to throw that huge rock through his windshield.

I've asked before, but I have to again, Greg nails his testimony, that's what the spoilers said, but will he show any emotion in the courtroom or will it be more that he'll wait until after, like when he was talking to Catherine..it's getting to him, it's obvious, he admits that..but will he show it, I'm thinking while he may try not to, there will be some facial expressions that will show his emotions clearly.

Eric again should shine in this, but then again, he always does!

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

jordan, its not about standing along its about the fact that this is for spoilers and not liking or disliking a character. Which should be kept in mind for everyone, we can not ask someone who dislikes a character to stick to the topic at hand when everyone else is saying things like I love [insert character/actor name]. So we will stick with the topic of the thread.

Also there is a "Dislike an LV character" thread for those who would like to post in it. There are also other discussion threads for this as well (just remember while all opinions are welcome its how you present and take that opinion).

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

speakerset...I hope that Greg will show some emotions, Eric will nail it of course if he is allowed to express himself. We won't really know until the episode airs and we see for ourselves. But like I said I am hoping for another great Eric performance.

sorry Destiny.

6. speakerset

I think Eric will be wonderful as always, just in that scene with Grissom in the hospital in Fannysmackin', he did so much with just the way he said his lines, that alone conveyed just so much.

It really does depend on the director though, how he wants it to be portrayed and such, but oh, I think some where in this episode there will be Greg emotions, and Eric will again show just what a fantastic actor he is.

This is one hell of a great arc for him, I mean, even though I would have rather not seen Greg get abused as he did, I do think that it's such a meaty storyline and Eric has got the tools to do it incredible justice.

Between Burnout and Post Mortem, we've got some fine FINE episodes coming up over the next two weeks. (and even later, but I just wanted to highlight these two for now.)

7. Signy

Signy Prime Suspect

This is totally my opinion! :D

First, the thingy with Sofia, then 'bout Burn Out and Post Mortem and last but not least: (a little bit diff.)

Thursday..breakfast..school(some exams)..homework..evening..watching some TV..next day, at 6.00 AM..CSI! YIPPIE! (I'm living in Germany.. 9 hours.. lol..) I'm living for CSI :lol: :eek:

8. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

I'm sorry to just jump in here randomly but I've heard spoilers about Lady Heather coming back. Does anyone have anything to support/disprove this?

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

NO, at this time I have read spoilers for up to episode 11 and she has not been mentioned. Maybe just a rumor or wishful thinking. Would be nice to have her back though.

10. speakerset

Just a heads up, there is another pic from Post Mortem up in the pic thread..of Greg and Stanley.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

thank you, it's a really great shot too! Greg in a suit again.

12. MrsGregHSanders

MrsGregHSanders Police Officer

Greg looks so uncomfortable being on camara.

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I gotta agree, Sigmy and jordan

I'll have to tape CSI thursday if we go to church (revival thing)...or watch it on On Demand when I get back. I'm not sure when it comes up on OD though. At least if I tape, Survivor is on that channel so I can get away with it lol. two shows, one channel, no getting yelled at.

14. speakerset

Okay, onDemand is kind of tricky, when Fannysmackin' was on it was up by Friday morning, but when Double Cross came on it was late Friday or Saturday..so you really have to keep a eye out for it.

But I do love onDemand for having them on there, I don't have to go through tapes to find the epi, it's so much easier.

15. audrina

audrina Police Officer

I'm sorry if this has posted, but I just got the new TV Guide for next week andit says actor Liev Schreiber will play a "veteran investigator." His appearance will coincide with William Petersen's break from teh series. No word on how long he'll stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.