Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in the promo for Burn out on innertube they have Nick squat next to Greg at a scene. I don't know if that can be considered working together on a case, but they will be on screne together so.. it works for me.

wojo, you're right, it is Loco motives.

And working a case, squatting next to each other..either way, I'll take it, it's just been way too long with out them actually sharing a scene together.

So, I get the impression that Greg and Grissom will have little or no interaction in the upcoming episode "Postmortem", which is odd since I would think that Grissom would want to be at the inquest. How are the writers going to make Grissom's absence from the inquest believable? It will look odd for Greg's supervisor to be absent during a rather stressful and angst-ridden day in Greg's life, don't you think?

We know that Warrick, Nick and Sophia will be involved at the inquest. I just think that Grissom's absence will be bad.

This post will be very short, and for that I appologize, but I think I have just come to realize why the next episode is called "Burn Out." Cuz ya know, Grissom gets all into cases when they're child abuse and yeah...I figured it out =P

I think Burn out effects everyone not just Grissom, but it does effect him the mostand I think Greg too because of what's coming next in Post Mortem. I think we will be seeing both Grissom & Greg angst this episode.

I need to break from the norm of putting up the discussion thread on Midnight Saturday (aka Sunday) due to the whether in my area.

The discussion thread for the ep "Burn Out" is now up, all discussions for this ep should be done in there, as this is for future episodes.

Thanks. ;)

I think because it might cause the power lines to go down...meaning no internet?

OT really quick,
will the time changes cause DVRs to malfunctionor record something different? Because I've never my DVR for a time change so I don't know.....haha that was probably really stupid. :D

Back OT,

Do you think we will see Lindsey in future episodes this season...she isn't in the next 4...

So far I haven't read any spoilers beyond ep 11, and none mention her but the season just started so anything is possible.

I am so looking forward to Post Mortem, another great Greg episode. I hope we get to see a lot of emotional scenes from Eric.

There should be some great emotional scenes from Eric. If the spoilers are correct Greg does confide in Sofia that he's having problems sleeping..so you know that's going to be some sort of emotions going on there, plus, I hope they show Greg testifying, from what they've said about the spoilers, he totally nails his testimony.

But if anyone else testifies about the guy that dies, I bet there is going to be some serious facial expressions showing just how much this is effecting him..or maybe not, like he's hiding it until after the inquest.

Okay so, I'm sorry to anyone who likes her, but I hate Sofia. She contributes nothing more to the show but a helping hand, in my opinion, and she's so annoyingg. I got an A on a project because of her being a not-perfectly-written character though...so thanks to her for that. But that's all she's good for, to me. Blegh, how can Greg even stand to LOOK at her??? :p

I'm fine with Sophia now. I mean, what will hating her do? It just causes negativity. Of course, I respect your opinion and I was there myself, but the way I see it is, there is nothing I can do about it, so might as well enjoy.

On a different note, yeah, the weather has been horible. Our's is over here in Florida, but yesturday we were under tornado watches for a good part of the day, so thanks Destiny for putting it up early.

And totally cannot wait for Post Mortem!! Burn out will be good too, but not going to discuss it here ;). And someone mentioned how it is going to be awkward that Grissom isn't at the inquest. Well, we don't know for sure that he wont be there, though I am fairly certain he won't be. But its ok, cuz I will see Eric/Greg, and it will be awesome!!

Haha!

Night guys!

From what I've read, Burn Out should be fantastic, now do you all think the thread for Post Mortem will be as long as Fannysmackin'? :) That epi should be just so SO good, Greg isn't only being put through the wringer by the media, but he's doing it to himself as well, this should be very emotional, now my question still is, will he be more stoic at the inquest or will he show his emotions, or maybe a little and later show more..like with that scene with Catherine in Double Cross, saying he's fine when he was decidely not. Eric is just so good, this should be another stellar episode.

And I have no problems with Sofia, he's asked her advice before, actually she's given him some good advice too..to try to keep his sense of humor, as serious as the job is, it has to be needed so it doesn't get too much to them.

And the weather, rain, wind, general nastiness.

I like Sofia too, and to say she contributes nothing I disagree. I think she's a great addition to the show. HOWEVER This is the spoiler thread, there are another threads to discuss if you like or dislike a character, why don't we keep it where it belongs?

Well anyway back to the spoliers...I know she and Nick both testify on Greg's behalf as well as Stanley (Who Greg saved). I am looking forward to Nick standing up for Greg again. (like when he hit pig-man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back