Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note Schedule For The Next 4 eps:

10-26-06 "Dog Eat Dog" (Repeat)

11-02-06 "Burn out" New

11-09-06 "Post Mortem" New

11-16-06 "Happenstance" New

Thank you Destiny, I should have known when they didn't show a preview it was a repeat, but I liked, Dog Eat Dog..poor Greg, he wasn't even going to get reimburssed for all those hot dogs he bought! :)

Wojo said:
Of all the re runs they could show and it's Dod eat Dog! ONe of the crappiest episodes ever!
Well you can look at it this way, maybe they figure if they show an ep that wasn't the best, but still not bad, it would make the new one (if its in the same position) look a whole lot better. :lol:

Guess I should be glad they'er not showing Poppin tags again!

I do admit I loved the Greg scene in Dog eat dog...the man is fine!

There is a new promo up on CBS Inntertube (has this been posted already....?)
Apparently the next episode (November 2nd) features the murder of 2 identical twins, and has another mini crime scene. (Yes I know all this stuff was posted here...but just reposting :) )

Ok guys, this is actually something I saw a little while ago, but didn't think much of it, and I'm still not too sure to think much of it now.. but yeah.

Anyways, I was on some board, and a person mentioned that "Burnout" was going to be a really good episode for Greg; like, he's have a good part in that one, and then he/she went on to say that they couldn't reveal how they knew, but just to trust them. Obviously, I kind of dissmissed it, but honestly, it could be a really good episode for him, even if its a quick scene.

I mean, we can assume that we will begin to see the mother of Dimitrius acting out (maybe see some reporters hackling Greg or just on the news or something) and all that could cause Greg to have a breakdown. Now, I'm not saying like.. real dramatic breakdown, but you know, like.. maybe a few tears or something, but retty much just show how he has been feeling.

Anyone think this could happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back