Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendy is really pretty and smart. I wouldn't mind her dating Greg. She's a labrat so it's not like they work together all the time. I think they'd make a darling couple.

I'd like to see him with someone that you wouldn't expect, yes, Wendy is a labrat, but at the same time, I'd like it to be someone outside the lab, someone a little nerdy too, just because we could also get a glimpse of his life outside of the labs and such.

this is sort of turning into a relationship conversation...can get iffy. my opinion is though that i dont want the show to get soapy. i want the stories to keep being strong, but character development will be nice. i like it better having a bunch of possible relationships in my head...cause if theirs more than one in the show im worried what will happen.

not with connection to relationships (only friendship) i like seeing nick and greg working together. they have great chemistry

I kinda thought they implied last season that something was starting with Greg and Wendy. She made him buy her dinner. I guess they dropped the ball with that one, though.

Shame...

Reading all these postings as someone who hasn't seen series 7, is there any mention about Sam Braun's murder and what effects it has had on Catherine.

Question: Do you know anything about Grissom and Sara's relationship on CSI?— Aditya Ponto
Ausiello: I know I have this exclusive, only-for-AA quote from exec producers Carol Mendelsohn and Naren Shankar: "After having dealt with a miniature-making serial killer, a murder in a church, a tragic case of two missing boys, and Kevin Federline, Gil Grissom will decide that he needs a short break from the lab... and maybe a break from Sara, too. He'll only be gone a few weeks, but his office won't remain vacant in his absence. Watch out fetal pig, your days might be numbered." As I previously reported, Gil's mini-vacation will air in January, and, per my CSI spy, will be prompted by some bleak parting words from that aforementioned "miniature-making" serial killer. Apparently, he'll affect Gil in a way most standard psychopaths don't

Sweet Mary mother in Heaven let this be true. Not exactly new news, I know, but the bold is new to me.

Of course, TPTB are notorious liars in interviews so I don't buy it. Grumble.

I think it's a whole bunch of things, maybe starting with what happened to Nick, Brass getting shot, then just with Catherine getting drugged like she did, of course Greg and what happened to him plus how the inquest puts Greg through the ringer..add in the mini-model killings, which continue until this episode, and probably what will be going on in the epi that is coming up this week..I think he's just a little burnt out at the moment, everyone needs a vacation, I think that Grisson definitely just might need a little time away.

Yeah I'm also curious to know if they plan on going into more detail about Sam Braun. So is he officially dead? It's still not really clear to me....almost like it could go either way.

Yeah he's. They mentioned it in Toe Tags. Brass asked Catherine something about it being too soon to be working on one of Sam's hotels... hes gone.

Poor Catherine.

I hope that Grissoms time off is not too long, and when he comes back he's relaxed (of as relaxed as he can be) and ready to find some killers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back