Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this week's Ask Ausiello on TVGuide.com

Question: Do you know anything about Grissom and Sara's relationship on CSI?— Aditya Ponto

Ausiello: I know I have this exclusive, only-for-AA quote from exec producers Carol Mendelsohn and Naren Shankar: "After having dealt with a miniature-making serial killer, a murder in a church, a tragic case of two missing boys, and Kevin Federline, Gil Grissom will decide that he needs a short break from the lab... and maybe a break from Sara, too. He'll only be gone a few weeks, but his office won't remain vacant in his absence. Watch out fetal pig, your days might be numbered." As I previously reported, Gil's mini-vacation will air in January, and, per my CSI spy, will be prompted by some bleak parting words from that aforementioned "miniature-making" serial killer. Apparently, he'll affect Gil in a way most standard psychopaths don't.

I read that too. does not sound promising for GSR but since I am not a fan of GSR then I have no problem with that at all. You know television couples rarely stay happy, TPTB are bound to mess it up or make it a very bumpy ride.

I had a feeling that the case involving the minature would have something to do with Grissom leaving, my first instinct was that it would be something to do with Lady Heather though. You never know in the world of CSI!

Not the minature thing! I was just saying that I believed that something was going to happen to her. They always seemed tight so I thought that maybe something was going to happen to her.

I'm not really sure Ausiello can be trusted...he's been wrong before.

I'm not really sure what the ratio of pro-GSR to anti-GSR is...*ponders*

bringing back LH would also be interesting, if she's not in jail for beating up the nazi guy.

I, too, miss Lady H. She brought out a side of Grissom that no one else ever could.

They should bring her back for another episode or two. Spice things up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back