Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe its becaues this week is the World Series, and it will be on all week. (I hate baseball!) :( So most if not all the networks willl be showing re-runs, not just CBS.

Personally, I don't want LH to come back and ruin things. She could come back, and I'd love to see how she interacts with Sara, but she isn't allowed to screw things up. If she does in some way shape or form have something to do with Grissom and Sara's relationship being ruined, I will lose the new respect I have for her. So blegh to her if she ruins it.

My friend's theory on LH's return::
(Note to reader: It's way outta whack&&she has no idea what she's talkin about)

"Alrighty, alrighty, so here's how it's gunna go down. THis new chicka[LH] is going to come and mess things up between Grissom and Sara and Grissom is gunna leave her for this new chick.(never gunna happen) But THEN Sara's gunna be like "I"M PREGNANT" and he's gunna be like "i don't love you anymore! later baby!" and then Sara's going to go with the gay guys[nick/greg] and be like "i like you better cuz you're gay!" and then she's gunna be like "will you be the godmomma and godfather?" and they'll be like "sure!" but THEN she's gunna turn nick not gay and his jealous ex-lover greg is gunna kill them all, even the baby. No, he's gunna give away the baby. And then Grissom's gunna find out on the news cuz this guys in jail and all and whatever cuz he killed like...two...but most people think three! And then he's all like "thank god they're gone, now i can be with you. i love you"[to LH]

18 years later.....
And the baby shows up at his door and he's like "daddy i'm home!" and grissom's like "who the f*** are you!?" and he's like "i'm you're son!" and he's like "i thought they killed your a**!" and then he's like "oh, so you wanted me dead!?" and then he kills grissom and goes "nice meating you dad!" then the kid gets together with the new chicka[LH] cuz they were already having an affair, but he didn't know she was with his DAD! but she was pregnant with grissom's baby aka his brother but he thought it was his baby! so now they're all f***ed up and they have their own little messed up Grissom family.
END.
--Love Stephanie"

Told ya she was whack. =P

Somebody has an overactive imagination...

TPTB don't need to ruin GSR with LH they can do it without her!! (I am not a gsr fan)

Nick & Greg gay lovers - I wish. (except for the murder part, that's not Greg)

Wojo said:
Somebody has an overactive imagination...

TPTB don't need to ruin GSR with LH they can do it without her!! (I am not a gsr fan)

Nick & Greg gay lovers - I wish. (except for the murder part, that's not Greg)

Well, Wojo, Stephanie says thank you, and that that's some Jerry Springer shit right thur. =P
I don't like slash schtuff, especially with Greg. He's mine. ^__^
And I'm a really really really really big GSR fan. That's my ship<333
But ya know, that's cool. Different opinions don't bother me. It's all good, Wojo. :D :D

Im not technically sure if Im allowed to post this, but Ill do it anyway, and if Im not then Im sorry Mods, you can delete and let me know.
But if your worried about screen time, or need spoliers or something, then I know a site where you can read the transcripts for episodes and things. It has all the CSI's, Criminal Minds and other progs like that. Thats where I get all my spoilers and things because there bound to be reliable. Just thought Id let you know.

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
Im not technically sure if Im allowed to post this, but Ill do it anyway, and if Im not then Im sorry Mods, you can delete and let me know.
But if your worried about screen time, or need spoliers or something, then I know a site where you can read the transcripts for episodes and things. It has all the CSI's, Criminal Minds and other progs like that. Thats where I get all my spoilers and things because there bound to be reliable. Just thought Id let you know.

Yeah could you give us a link

Okay first off writing thought of what should in the future happen, (ie mini stories) really belong in the "Fan Fiction" forum. Please keep this in mind.

Second reminder of the rules when discussing ships:
Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep or ship, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.

Third If you are not sure the link is allowed then Pm it to myself or TallyHo and we can let you know, if by chance it is to "Casting sides" then its really discouraged due to alot of copywriting questions and such. If its to such places as YTDAW (Your Tax Dollars At Work) then its fine.

I saw a promo for CSI while watching football earlier. I'm not sure if it was a promo for Burn out or just S7 in particular. I don't remember a whole lot about it except Greg was in it. But it's a heads up so you'all can be on the look out for it.

Yeah, there is one on innertube. He says something and you get a good shot of his face. Apart from some possible dark areas on his face (could just be the lighting) there doesn't seem to be any bruises or anything. Which is fine because the episode probably takes place a while after Fannysmackin' so it makes sense. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: On the innertube promo, Greg says "Checkmate" and it looks like it is going to be a pretty emotional episode. The little miniature crime scene is back, and Grissom has an uspet look on his face about it. Catherine also looks upset or suprised about something at one point, and Super Dave says "Sometimes this job gets to me" and then they show Nick who looks quite upset and he say "Me too"

So.. Burnout seems like an excellent title for the episode.

That is going to be another fantastic episode, just from that promo, I think it's from that epi too..and the spoilers that have come out and the title alone. Now I can't wait!

Hey all. I've been reading posts in this forum for awhile now and figured it was time to get off my butt and get myself a username.

eszmanda_luver, I saw that promo too. Is it a promo for just one episode, or just a bunch of upcoming eps in general? I wonder what Greg's "Checkmate" refers to. It sounds like a very Grissom-esque line to me...there Greggo goes, stealing Griss' lines again. What a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back