Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
eszmanda_luver, I think we think a lot alike..hey, Great minds :)..I think that with all that happened, plus that inquest, Greg is totally heading for a fall, it did say it would effect him emotionally, physically and spiritually for the rest of his life..I'm still hoping he doesn't turn to medicinal ways of coping with it, but yeah, I can see some serious emotional turmoil for him..and that, like the beating will be extremely painful to watch..I think that whole epi is going to show a lot of burnout and how they deal or will deal with it.

That could be Greg breaking down but I don't think it's just him I hear that Grissom will also have some emotional issues during this episode and maybe what happened to Greg (he blames himself for sending him out alone + kids being killed gets to him, he gets a migrain) Grissom will be taking some time off shorty after Post Mortem airs which is Greg's inquest. Maybe this is when the problems with the press/media begin for Greg, he will be working the case so maybe he will face some angry people while on the case, this leads up to Post Mortem. Just a thought.

Yeah, thats exactly what I was saying.. From what I understand Post Mortem starts out at the trial (or very soon in the episode) so they pretty much have to show that things involvong the beating and the death are heating up big time so that they can smoothly transition into Post Mortem. Which is why I think that with all the press heckling him potentially, and they fact that the trial is coming up, we oculd see him lose it a little. And honestly, hecould have been, are probably have been having miniature break-downs, but we will actually see just how much its hurting him.

And with Grissom, yeah I heard that too. So the G's are going to have a hard episode(s).

Haha yes, great minds!! :)

The spoiler said it was a media circus, jumping on him like it was intentional, like the did it on purpose for no reason other than to run him over, and everyone's (not the CSI's) forgetting that the guy that died wasn't exactly an angel, it's a shame when people forget that maybe someone was up to no good and well, when you are doing something like what he was doing at the time, some times it can come back and bite you on the ass..he killed someone, beat A WOMAN, I'm sorry, but attacking a man who could potentially fight back but attacking a woman in a dress and heels is something totally different, then he attacked another man and when Greg pulls up with lights and sirens, HE CONTINUED to kick the man and was going to either hit him with that brick like rock or throw it right through the windshield..Greg had no choice in doing that.

What is the real shame in all of this, Greg is already beating himself up over it and the media just makes it worse, villifying him instead of showing the "victim" was participating in exceptionally criminal behavior at the time, actually, it was not only criminal, but attempted murder, murder, assault and battery.

I'm sorry, I just had to get that out, it just makes me upset when you see people who just tried to do the right thing get blasted while the person that was not as angelic as they try to present them seems like they were just an innocent bystander.

Plus, Grissom (William) is supposed to be taking some time off soon, and it think that epi starts the chain reaction that leads to that.

Exactly. This is definitely only going to make things worse.

I wonder if we ill see Greg's parents..? I mean, you'd think they would be there for support..

Dunno. :confused:

hey everyone. i am sorry if this was answered already, but i didnt see an answer and thought i would post it. Is Lady H coming back for sure, or is it just fan speculation? Thanks!

Cahill_Fan NO we don't know for sure if Lady H is returning, we are hoping.

saras_girlfriend because it is the same episode from S6, they are showing a re-run. No new CSI until the following week.

Catherine: "thank you, and goodnight"

I just hope Greg doesn't go back to work in the lab. That to me would be a giant step backwards for him, and he wouldn't be able to live it down because insensitive people like Hodges would always be reminding him of how he couldn't cut it out in the field.

I'd like to see Greg's parents too. That would be really interesting to see how the family interacts with one another. I also wish that we could see a scene involving Greg and Nick talking to each other about their horrible experiences. They've both been through hell a couple of times each (Greg getting hurt in the lab, and then being beaten up, and Nick and his stalker, and being kidnapped and buried alive), so they could identify with each others pain.

I don't believe that Greg will start using drugs. As a trained chemist, he more than anyone would know the dangers of using them. I just think his stress will get to be so high that he may think about quitting altogether.

Greg may be taking a few steps backwards, but I believe that he'll somehow pull himself together and beat his demons.

Toots, I was talking to a friend that watches (they brought up the brother glaring and both of us brought up the fear of something more happening to him, or maybe transferring out of Las Vegas) and then they were saying what if Greg went back into the lab, and your reason is the exact one I gave, maybe not that it's a step back, but Hodges wouldn't let him live it down.

And while I hope he wouldn't turn to drugs, there have been many, many professionals that know the power of drugs and still take them, hell, there are doctors that smoke like chimneys, so training really doesn't mean anything sometimes.

But I think a lot of people really want to see Nick and Greg have a sort of heart to heart, if anyone can understand what he's going through it's Nick, and didn't a spoiler say that Nick would be sort of re-thinking what happened to him this season, while it's painful to see him relive that, if it can help Greg, it would be good to see, actually I think it would be best for both of them. That's why I sort of thought that convo with Catherine was uncomfortable, she didn't know what to say to him (and that is human, it's hard to know exactly what to say to people sometimes), I thought if someone just came right out and asked, even if it was a little blunt, he could open a little easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back