Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. Norwegian

Norwegian Dead on Arrival

Excuse me but I wonder if I could ask a question. Does anybody know when CSI season 7 begin in the UK? On channel five?

3. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Series 6 was originally shown in the UK from January this year. So if that's anything to go by, we're looking at January 2007. If I see anything before hand, I'll give you a shout. They're currently repeating series 6 on a Saturday so when that finishes, it'll start I guess!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I am so pissed :mad: :mad: you guys can see s7 and me poor girl living in bloody austria must wait till forever and a day *cries* :( :( Why dont they show it on bbc so I could watch it too... Is there no way I can get to see s7 ????

5. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

Hey . We can suffer together :(

6. Norwegian

:) Thank you for the reply. Oh dear, that`s a long time to wait. January...:( The ironic thing about that is that, I am maybe gonna travel to the US around that time...damn. Hope that it begins sooner than that.

7. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

If you come here then, the season should be back after it's little break, but then they'd all be out of order.

I didn't realize that they didn't show them overseas closer to the premieres here.

Have you all at least seen the promos? But is that worse, seeing them and not seeing the epi?

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

dont get me started about television schedules outside of the states...things are really messed up.

when is the break in wheich there are no new eps? after post morten? when is it and for how long?

9. speakerset

I think there are a few after Post Mortem, maybe atleast two, because Fannysmackin' is this week, then two epi's, then Post..so yeah, I think it may go up to either 7-09 or 7-10 before the break.

I think it's in December and usually it lasts about a month, I'm terrible with these things though, I only know sort of when they start, stop and start again...sorry.

10. Lauw

Lauw Police Officer

I've tried ( :rolleyes: ) to explain it here how you can watch CSI when you're not in the states..

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I really think we're gonna get the continuation from 'Built to Kill' because in Post Mortem...

*Shane

12. speakerset

Thanks for that description, I have to say, I'm looking forward to Post Mortem now, I was a little hesistant with what Greg is going through, but I find that miniture storyline intriguing and okay, what Greg is going through is my main focus of that episode..even though I already know the outcome, still I think that this is hitting Greg so hard, I don't even want to think about what the courtroom is like, again I have to say this, oh GREG!

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Thanks Shane! I was wondering if they were going to do another case during the Greg episode, and I'm relieved that they are. Not saying I don't like Greg, but I think a whole hour of being in court would have been really strange for a CSI ep.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

We Greg fans have a lot to look forward to this season so far.

15. Norwegian

yeah it kinda is worse to see all the promos here on the internet and not be able to see the whole episodes. Sucks big time. Is it gonna be a break? why?

I just wish they would have the premiers the same all over the world.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.