Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fashion_savant

fashion_savant Victim

thanks speakerset

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ATTENTION!!

The episode "Fannysmackin", now has its own discussion thread, all discussion for this ep should be done in that thread. As This thread is for future episode discussions.

Thank you!!

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Okay...so curious here. The episode where Cath has a flashback to when she is 16...is that going to be another angst episode for here? Does anyone know?

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Don't think so. It's old mafia style and a suspect/victim (not sure which) knew her when she was a teenager.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

As far as I know, no it's not angst. One of the victims is a Vegas legend (hence the episode title Living Legend). He was mafia when he lived. Catherine tells Warrick it was weird/hard to process the evidence when you know the victim. Warrick asks her if she knew the victim and she tells him she had a brief meeting with the man back in the 70s. That's what the flashback is about.

6. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Cool sounds interesting. Thanks..

7. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Moved to Fannysmackin thread.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Why do they wait so long between the incident and the inquest?

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Good question, I wondered that myself. Maybe to spead out the Greg angst?

10. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Yeah, there are a lot of things I've been wondering.

So, I wonder what they will do with Greg after the beating. I heard somewhere that he would actually get out of the hospital in like Double Cross or something. And then of course we will more than likely see him fighting with himself over the death of the kid, maybe some reporters.. build-up to the inquest. And I'm hoping a lot, or at least some support from the team. And NOT Sophia.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ew. Totally agree with you there. He is so much closer with every member of the team, then Sofia. So why does she comfort him?? :(

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i think that the inquest...well, i dont know what to think. it was totally obvious why he killed the guy--to save a life. i dont know. im not crazy about the idea. but i am still looking forward to the eps, like i do any new ep.

as for liiving legend, it sounds great. kiss kiss bye bye style, which was a great ep. i have a thing for old america stuff, well more like how far back kiss kiss bye bye went) and the mobster idea is a nice touch in my opinion. i wonder if sam will be connected somehow. he seems to have a connection to a whole lot of what happened in vegas years ago.

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Why Sofia? Because of ABRTI she understands what he's going through being acused of killing somebody. Even though it was Brass who did it, she still went through hell and will get Greg's pain. I don't understand this hostility towards her, I like her.
    Although I'd rather have Nick comfort him... :devil:

14. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

My problem with Sophia is that she's new. Right or wrong, thats my problem. Well, its not so much that shes new, its that she has just appeared on the show, and right away got all these storylines.

I said that wrong in my last post though. I just recently got more respect for her. What I meant was I don't want her to be the only one comfortig. In fact, I think its fine if she only comforts him at the inquest. i just want to see the team that we know and love conforting him and not just Sophia...

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

RE: Post Mortem

Why is it after a few episodes.

In real life, inquests usually take a while to get started because they coroner has to get all the facts and everything ready. Wheels of justice do turn slowly.

I haven't seen the promo, but I'm sure Doc Robbins will conclude that it was an accident or that the guy may have already been dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.