Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a discussion thread for "Fannysmackin" already up, for anyone with questions, comments, or discussions. This is for eps that have not aired (ie future eps). Thanks. :)

IT'S THE ULTIMATE "WHO-DUNNIT" WHEN LEGENDARY ROCK STAR ROGER DALTREY GUEST STARS ON AN UPCOMING EPISODE
OF CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION

CBS Press Says:
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 11 -- It's the ultimate "Who-Dunnit" when Roger Daltrey, the legendary lead singer of the rock group The Who, guest stars in a surprise role that will keep viewers guessing, on an upcoming episode of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The song "Who Are You," by The Who, has served as the theme song for CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION since the show's inception in 2000.

Roger Daltrey has been a world-famous star since the early 1960s when he began his career as the lead singer of The Who, and has since become one of the most popular vocalists in rock music history. The band has sold 100 million records, toured the world several times, including gigs at New York's Metropolitan Opera House and Carnegie Hall, and has been inducted into The Rock 'n' Roll Hall Of Fame. Daltrey has also enjoyed a very successful solo career that yielded several hit singles and has maintained a successful acting career since the 1970s. A Golden Globe nominee for his portrayal of the title character in "Tommy" (the film adaptation of The Who's famous rock opera), he `has amassed a multitude of film and television credits, ranging from Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors" and Jonathan Miller's "The Beggar's Opera" to the television show "That 70's Show." He has also completed filming for "Extreme History," a series for The History Channel. His theater credits include "A Christmas Carol" and "The Wizard of Oz." Daltry is currently on a major worldwide tour with The Who, promoting their current album, "Endless Wire."

Shane

*misses Extreme History*

I will say I'm anxious to see that ep.

*Wonders if he'll be singing Who Are You (or Baba O'Riley or the other one) anytime during the show....lol*

I know it's been said but I found this article about Roger Daltrey guest starrinbg on CSI:

Read it here

OH and this info just in on Episode 10 found it YTDAW

Episode 7x10-Loco Motives

Case one)Older Russian woman, found dead in her kitchen. Her window? In direct line of sight with the kitchen window of her neighbors,potential witnesses who Nick, Sofia, and Greg are having a tough time finding. Their suspicion grows when they realize the woman's kitchen is a hastily cleaned crime scene.
(NIck & Greg work togther? Will this actully happen this time?) OK so Sofia is there too but so what Nick & Greg
are together!!

Case 2)A slaughterhouse employee. Worked at Mannleigh Chicken Processing Plant. Suarez is Mini-Crime Scene Killer's THIRD VICTIM. He's found dead -- paralyzed by the current of electricity used to stun the chickens, fake Izzy Delancy hopped on the animal rights train before he died and spoke out against the Mannleigh Chicken Processing Plant. Grissom is on the case and Oh yeah and GRISSOM DOES TAI CHI

I read that and of course latched onto Nick and Greg actually working a case together. All I thought was it's about time this season!!

eszmanda_luver said:
My problem with Sophia is that she's new. Right or wrong, thats my problem. Well, its not so much that shes new, its that she has just appeared on the show, and right away got all these storylines.

I totally agree with you there. I just dont understand why it took Eric 3 seasons to be in the credits and Louise Lombard has only been on for what, one season and shes already in the opening credits? But moving on, I do hope that we get to see the team rally around poor Greggo. :( Tommorow cant come fast enough!

One more day, one more day!!

Yeah, I'd love to see the team and the all the lab rats rally around him myself, I have a feeling they will, he is one of their own, but I wonder how he will react to that, will he be almost embarrassed by it and push them away? That conversation with he has when Grissom visits him, does he think he disappoints them?

Not that I think he has, I think that Greg thinks he has, nor do I think he should be embarrassed by it either, there are how many of them? At least 6, plus from the post above, he's trapped in that alley, what could he do??

I didn't respond before, but I saw somewhere that there are three possible outcomes for inquests...Justified, Acceptable or Criminal. I'd wager we're familiar with two of them...guess acceptable means it's a legit action but perhaps not the best way of doing it or something. Greg's will be justified, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back