Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

All shows take a break mid season, it gives the writers and actors a break, plus add in it prolongs the season, sometimes it can be as long as two months.

2. Toots

Toots Pathologist

From the new TV Guide (Oct 16 - 22):

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - They may be secret lovahs, but Grissom and Sara still find ways to surprise each other, like tonight when their religious beliefs surface while investigating a trio of murder suspects: a priest, a nun...and a car dealer?

And then the little article (above) directs the reader to page 68, where it says: "Religion gone wrong is truly disturbing tonight when two nuns find a woman crucified on a makeshift cross in a church - where the priest may be a man of sin instead of a man of God."
    Looks like this episode might be interesting. Hope so. And I doubt we'll see Greg in this episode. Oh well, he'll probably be recuperating.

3. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well, thats good for the GSR peoples. Yeah, I'm sure there will be a little about Greg, but nothing big. I guess thats only fair, but I would still like there to be more of him in there. Oh well, beggers can't be choosers I suppose. Thanks for the spoiler

4. speakerset

We get a big story arc this season, so I guess there is a trade off in some episodes, but I think there is more of Greg in that epi, they were just focusing on the Grissom and Sara or the crime of the epi. He's either recouping or he's back at work, but I'm pretty sure there is Greg in there..somewhere.

5. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

I think this thing with Greg is going to stretch quite a few episodes. Even if the inquisition is over, he's still going to be shaken up for a while. It's a pretty traumatic deal. It kinda reminds me of A Bullet Runs Through It, with all of the questioning of the law enforcement's methods. Greg is having to go through this pretty early in his CSI career.

6. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

ep 10 is called Loco Motives and it's here at the end Grissom leaves before he get's burned out. The reason will become cleat at the end also.

Billy will, it seems, be gone for four eps. *sigh*

And apparently Grissom does Tai-Chi.

If you know this sorry to repeat it.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

why does he feel burnt out?

8. speakerset

greenplastic I totally agree, I too think that Greg is going through what he's going through VERY early in his CSI career, which usually lends itself to something else..which we know won't happen and I just won't go there either.:)

And why does Grissom feel burnt out, if I read the spoilers correctly he's sick of looking at death in the face (I believe that is what was said) plus the death, it's about those "mini" crime scenes and how that gets resolved.

I didn't read any Greg spoilers for that episode though, I wonder if there are any.

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

the mini crimescenes get resolved?
    ill go to YTDAW now.

eta- was just there. seems that grissom drinks with brass in the ep.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ack I thought only two eps. *cries*

I thought the mini scenes went through the whole season?

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

the mini scenes get solved then and that is it?
    does anyone know the airdate of that ep?

12. speakerset

It may be before the break, leaving a little hanger about Grissom and his feelings.

There is much more to the mini scenes..like how Grissom sees him die.

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

wow. before the break i hope...when is the break over. im wondering what ep number they will be up to in the middle of march...

14. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Hey I have a question about the episode that airs this week. You see Catherine and Grissom looking at a crime scene together...catherine's holding a flashlight. Just a thought...but could they be looking at something regarding Greg's attack? Just curious.

15. speakerset

I think it's the attacks that happened just before it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.