Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that sucks i mean i dont have nothing againts Sofia but nothing BUT Sofia in an episode Ssux! I would of prefer Archie :rolleyes:

Jasmine said:
Damn that sucks i mean i dont have nothing againts Sofia but nothing BUT Sofia in an episode Ssux! I would of prefer Archie :rolleyes:

I agree with you whole heartedly...

Wow, the credits seem like they're going to be long. Watch Lady Heather get added! that'd be awesome..

lilbug said:
Jasmine said:

I agree with you whole heartedly...

Wow, the credits seem like they're going to be long. Watch Lady Heather get added! that'd be awesome..

Yes... oh, and why don't they add Santa Claus too, just for the heck of it!! :p

Sorry for my sarcasm. Here in Florida (and in other states in this area..) it is 11:46pm.. and my body is programmed into school mode so I'm tired. Therefor I am a wee bit grouchy. So I take my leave.

LONG LIVE GREG!!! And his scenes.. haha yeah right :rolleyes:

Good night (or morning, day, afternoon.. whatever your case is :))

i agree with assumenothing on the fact that the spoilers may change. also, the spoilers that we are getting are only a small percentage of what will be.
also, on YTDAW, it said that greg will be working the burnout case with the rest of the team.
relax guys, itll be fine.

^ I think pabzi is referring to the fifth episode of the season 7X05 "Burnout" interesting title isnt?..... :rolleyes:

I know I might be jumping the gun a little, worrying about how much screen time Greg is going to receive. I know he'll make the most out of whatever time he does have. But I get fustrated because some of us have to make do with seeing our favorite character for 2 minutes while other characters get plenty of screen time. It doesn't seem fair. CSI is suppost to be about the whole team, not just a select few.

Try being a Brass fan. Even when the episode is supposed to be about him, it's not. And last season he wasn't in several episodes but the one's he was in, he was in a lot. It was quality over quantity.

Perhaps it will be the same thing for Greg. He might not be in every episode but when he is in it, it'll be good.

anne_wolfe said:
I know I might be jumping the gun a little, worrying about how much screen time Greg is going to receive. I know he'll make the most out of whatever time he does have. But I get fustrated because some of us have to make do with seeing our favorite character for 2 minutes while other characters get plenty of screen time. It doesn't seem fair. CSI is suppost to be about the whole team, not just a select few.

well considering that he gets pretty badly beaten in Fannysmackin, I'm sure the writers will explore that whole incident with his character.....

geeklove said:
well considering that he gets pretty badly beaten in Fannysmackin, I'm sure the writers will explore that whole incident with his character.....

I doubt it. Nick gets buried alive in Grave Danger and it's never talked about. It's mentioned a few times, but that's it. Why would it be any different with Greg?

Well since this season they are soing more character driven story lines maybe that will change. I read they are supposed to continue Nick's buried alive issue. So maybe Greg's will be continued as well. We can only hope.

If CSI/TPTB aren't careful maybe Eric might fly the coop for bigger and better parts.

They better give Eric better parts. I mean, they shouldn't take him out of two episodes just because he gets Fannysmackin. Then again, an absence could be character related (I would absolutely hate that. I don't wanna see him hurt.)
Supposedly, he and Grissom are supposed to have a sweet exchange of words, which is cool, cause the two are like a powerhouse when put together.

I just really hope that CSI can strike a balance this year. Yeah, last season had some great episodes, but some kind of agreement needs to be reached where the entire team is in every episode unless there's a good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back