Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

that's true Destiny. I have been disapointed in the past after reading spoilers only to have it not happen or changed completely. Example: Greg was supposed to work with someone but he was replaced by someone else. I just hope FannySmakin does not turn out to be a huge dissapointment and ends up like Play with Fire. I should expect the worse though so I won't be dissapointed later.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

While I don't like seeing a characters time shortened you have to admit they do make the most of what they have and its what you remember alot about the eps. :D Just goes to show how good they really are. Making a 1-2 minute scene seem like the whole ep.

ETA: on or about the 16th or 18th, I will be putting up the discussion thread for the first ep of the season, I haven't decided when, but know that it will be up before the season premiere. :)

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^ Personally, I think the cast has gotten way too big.

One of the reasons I really liked Gum Drops is that you got to see lots of Nick, Warrick, Greg and Sara. It was certainly Nick's show, but definately had some great moments with the four guys.

I really don't want to see this show turned into the Sofia show. I don't dislike or anything, but there really is only 45 minutes for a show and she seems to be taking up a good chunk of it.

4. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

I don't mind if they credit hodges,he's been there since season3 so,i think he's got his place...
    Sofia,well,let just say that i try not think about her...
    But,i was wondering...what about david???
    He's in the show since the beginning!honestly,he should be add to the credit!

5. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

You mean David Berman? I gotta throw in my "amen" with that vote. As much as I'd love to see Archie (there since early Season 2) in the opening credits, it still shocks me to see "Super Dave" thrown in amongst the one-offs. And what about Gerald McCullouch? He's been there since Season 1 or 2, hasn't he? I tell you, the show would have a little bit less of a "soul" without any one of those three actors.

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

whos gerald mccullough?

7. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

bobby dawson our own bullet boy :D

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

bobby :D i like him.

9. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

I'm all for Bobby David and Archie . Don't like Sophia

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Why not add everybody to the credits? How much is too much?

David (both Davids), Mandy, Bobby, Henry, Wendy, Judy, Ecklie, Vartan, Vega, Cavalier...am I missing anyone? :p :p

11. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

Wait, Sofia and Hodges are getting on the credits? Don't get me wrong, Hodges is definatly my favorite lab tech, but I really don't see the point in expanding the credits. You can't expand the credits to include every single character on the show or they would be five minutes long. They are secondary characters, like Greg used to be. Maybe even he shouldn't have been on the credits as early as he was. (I do love these characters very much... Greg and Hodges are actually my favorites.) I mean, hasn't Bobby Dawson been on since the beginning? The credits just can' include every character, especially when some of the main characters aren't getting screentime as it is.

I admit, the spoilers don't sound really great right now, but we're only seeing part of the show, and these shows are pretty far away from now. I think a lot of what we find wrong with these spoilers will be fixed by then.

12. ilovgeorge

ilovgeorge Rookie

i think they deserve it hoges and sofia are in every ep in the new seasons were super dave and bobby dawson are like in every 3 eps, as for all these spoliers its seems all a bit too much

13. Toots

Toots Pathologist

From USA TODAY:

CSI - Where we left off: In the season finale, the Las Vegas criminalists investigated one of the show's signature deaths: a decapitated body by the train tracks. In a more personal crisis, Gil Grissom decided not to pull the plug on friend and shooting victim Capt. Brass, who eventually recovered. But is was CSI-yi-yi! as the final scene revealed Grissom and freshly showered colleague Sara Sidle in an intimate bedroom conversation. "We got tons of feedback" on the sometimes hinted, now-revealed relationship, executive producer Naren shankar says. "According to CBS, it ran about 60-40 in favor.

What's ahead:
    Viewers will see occasional subtle signs of the Grissom-Sara relationship, but the main personal matter in the Season 7 premiere involves criminalist Catherine Willows, her father, Sam Braun, and her daughter, Shankar says. The opener also features some Vegas glitz - a death backstage at the renowned Cirque du Soleil show KA - and a musical performance, John Mayer singing "Waiting on the World to Change."
    Investigation of another crime, the killing of an '80s rock star played by Danny Bonaduce, carries over into the second episode. "He's one of the best corpses we've ever had in the show," Shankar says.
    And if you think Bonaduce is the apogee of guest acting talent, wait until Britney Spears' husband, Kevin Federline, plays a thug who's part of a gang that swarms and beats people. "He's got a great cocky, tough exterior" that suits the role, Shankar says.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geez, I wonder if Shankar is the guy to "thank" for choosing Federline to be in the Fannysmackin episode? You know, I can think of at least about a dozen REAL actors who can act cocky and tough, and who deserve the role much more than Mr. Spears.

14. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

There ya go.. that way everything is fair. Or maybe.. we should just have the CSI's in there. And Brass.. Just because its Brass.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Whatt!? No Greg in 2 episodes, and TONS of Sofia?! :| I dont know what I think about Sofia. I dont hate her when people talk about her but when I heard she was going to be in alot of the episodes and credits I was like...... EW EW EW.

Im scared that in Fannysmakin' he will get hurt and then he'll be in the shadows (like he always is :mad:) for the rest of the episode too. But atleast we know Sara will process him, so theres another Greg scene :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.