Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

Yes, I know about that part, and I love it too, but I'm talking about where is Grissom when Greg has to appear in court before the judge, prosecuting attorney, jury, the dead boy's hostile family, etc? I read that Nick, Sophia, and Doc Robbins will be there testifying, but you'd think that Grissom would be there in the courtroom too, if nothing more than just offering moral support. I mean, this is one of his guys fighting to avoid being tried for manslaughter. I'd think that would be a little more important than say, office work or admiring his bug collection.

Its not a real trial, just an inquest..if it was a trial we al know then Greg would be charged for something and he would have no job whatsoever as we learned in "Boom' that if you're arrested your career is over......also sadly Grissom does seem to be amiss when his guys do really need him....."Daddy's Little Girl"?

I think the reason that Nick, Sofia and Doc are there is because they have to testify at the inquest, Grissom could be there for moral support, but maybe he's out on a case and can't be? I don't know though.

And I didn't even know about that scene with Grissom and Greg in the hosptial, oh that scene sounds wonderful, thank you so much for reposting that!

As much as I may not want to see the cause of why Greg gets the storyline, the effects are worth it, he really should shine in this!

I do think they will keep the continuity up because it is going to run over more than a few episodes.

And with Nick, I'm pretty sure they are going to revist his feelings about being buried alive, maybe it's what happens to Greg that brings them out, another CSI getting assaulted, now if that led to more Nick and Greg scenes, I'm up for it.

Warrick, I'd like to see a few scenes with him in Greg together as well, only because they have so few, plus he has been worried about him in the past, in "No Humans Involved" he showed Mia his phone when Greg called because he said he had called him to see if he was okay after the rough night he had had at the crime scene the night before.

Toots said:

but I'm talking about where is Grissom when Greg has to appear in court before the judge,

To answer your question. I believe William Petersen is out of this episode because he had a prior commitment to do a play.So he is not in the episode.

Oh. I thought it would be later in the year when William left to do the play. Thank you for the info.

Still, it will look odd him not being in the episode, but I suppose it couldn't be helped. Nevertheless, I'm very anxious to see it.

I noticed some people against Nick/Catherine in season 7, and I just had to point out something I read in the CSI Companion about how in the original script of the "Pilot", Nick and Catherine were secret lovers, and they did in fact film a kissing scene, of which George boasts about. What if they're going back to that plot? They only threw it out because it was too early in the series, and then they created Eddie. It's possible.

^ Well, if you have read the early spoilers, you'd know that after the dance, Catherine encourages Nick to ask a girl he seems to like to dance with him. Also, according to producers Carol Mendelsohn and Naren Shankar, it's more likely that they are planning to go the C/W way. Not that I'm against C/N (I'm for almost every ship involving Catherine although my OTP is C/G), it's just it's what they have been telling us since season 5, and even though there was practically no C/W in season 6, they still kept promoting the idea. They still are. :rolleyes:

Besides that Cath & Nick have worked together for a long time and are friends. It is not unusual for two friends to dance together at a club.

Aww MAN!! Monday Night Football has apparently replaced the 7 o clock ET show.. UGH!! Darn you football!!! But I did see that there was one coming on at 1am.. so I set it to record.. hope you guys have better luck than I did..

Thanks for the link Wojo... GO CSI!!

I vote for CSI, I don't watch other show. Yaaa, 3 more days to go.

eszmanda luver, they cancelled the Monday night Football last may to put it on ESPN because ABC own ESPN now.

Thanks for the info on the ET segment GGgirl.

eszmanda you should be able to see that ET/CSI segment. Monday Night Football is on ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back