Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not here. Its gunna be about our team (the jaguars.) And I don't see it on the guide. But where it usually is, it says countdown to Monday Night Football.. so.. I don't know. You guuys just need to get on here and tell me all about it, ok? Please please please!!!

I saw it, there wasn't too much only that this season they are all stepping it up they talked to Marg, tomorrow it's John Mayer and his experience on the set of CSI.

And I voted, CSI is ahead, by a lot!!

Guys first of all the polls while the intensions were meant to be good, do not belong in here, second a thread for it couldn't be created in this forum, since it regards all three shows, therefore it would go in the "General Discussion" forum. Thank you. ;)

Thank you Mel23 just cropped it from a promotional picture it was orginially a very large picture. :)

ACW Lets not pick on the casting department, you have the right to your opinion, but something tells me if he couldn't handle the job neither the Casting, directors, actors would have worked with him. Do I think he is good don't know never paid attention to him lol, but lets keep an open mind, sometime people will surprise and sometimes not. ;)

7x08 -- Happenstance

Like parent trap style. Twins separated at birth and reunited at death. (feel free to add to this if any one knows more)

They're doubling up on filming because they are behind schedual So only Brass, Sofia, Nick, and Warrick appear in this episode. :(

Wow.. that sucks booty. Thanks for the info though. :)

So, I'm guessing thatif your information is correct, then the sides are wrong because they have scenes with Grissom in them... hmm where did you get your info?

EricaSJ said:
^ Well, if you have read the early spoilers, you'd know that after the dance, Catherine encourages Nick to ask a girl he seems to like to dance with him. Also, according to producers Carol Mendelsohn and Naren Shankar, it's more likely that they are planning to go the C/W way. Not that I'm against C/N (I'm for almost every ship involving Catherine although my OTP is C/G), it's just it's what they have been telling us since season 5, and even though there was practically no C/W in season 6, they still kept promoting the idea. They still are. :rolleyes:

a ha i agree with you the whole point of not showing c/w is so that it is soo suprising in the next season.. personally I think that Warrick loves her deep down in side lol. But I also heard that the whole Cath and Nick dancing scene wasn't just like them going out on a date I heard that they invited Grissom along..but he was prob. too busy in a hotel with sara.

The mods'll probably say things like this, but since spoilers are popping up all over the net for this ep, please cite your source so we know where they came from! :)

For me, that's so I can RUN there and eat up every morsel! Teehee. Danke!

Ok, so we should believe YTDAW over the sides? Because as I continued to read, I saw Greg and Catherine as well. Or is it a, well we never know if any spoilers are right anyway, so.. either one is as reliable as the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back