Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandersidle, I did read those - thank you, tho. My question was why was the article making it sound bigger than the spoilers everyone heard? I'm just wondering who is right. The article basically states that he'll face 'a major turning point' - it just sounds worse than what I'm hearing here, than just getting beat up. I'm a Greg fan, so I was just curious what is correct.

those videos don't work for me.
As far as Greg goes, we don't know whats going to happen except for him getting beaten up. There have been spoliers saying that Greg will have a decision to make but nothing to indicate what that means.

My therory: This beating makes him want to carry a gun.

I think since he gets beaten up everyone will want him to bring a gun and then Nick or someone will have to teach him how to aim and all that.

Really? I just assumed the decision to help the dude getting beat up.. the "tragic consequences". I havn't really considered it to be anything else. Well darn, that just widens the endless search for answers... well at least until we get more spoilers or definately when the epi premiers... ugh.. TOO LONG!!

And, yeah they make it sound a lot bigger than some of the spoilers may seem, but we must remember that CBS or TPTB or whoever gives out these things like to exaggerate a bit.. they say things that make people's mind start going crazy with ideas, and then a lot of the times, they make it happen, but its the very least that the spoiler could be. Like his fatal decision could just be to help the guy or not.. so we expect more, but get just that...

But also, it is always different so you never know...

And the vids worked for me.. they were really short and no Greg, but I still feel a bit better now that I have seen one... :)

I think spoilers are like clues in an investigation: many are useful, some have absolutely no relevance to the case and others are red herrings. If you've played the CSI computer games, you've seen that all clues do not necessarily apply to the case you're working at the moment. But some of these "worthless" clues can apply in a later case...

isn't CSI : Crime Scene Investigation the only one not to have any promo pics yet?

In a way that's realy good that they're keeping us all in suspense but in another way, i am having CRAVINGS to see all teh characters again!

Its because they are evil...

And.. I found a small spoiler.. I'm sure its been said somewhere, but I havnt seen it yet, and I've been at this thread forever.. so I'll post it anyways...

“Our Thanksgiving episode will be a very, very special episode,” Mendelsohn said. There will be an exorcism and a haunted house and “we’ll be inviting the viewers to guess who [the guest star is] — it’s revealed at the end of the show.”

Yeah.. nothing huge but.. exorcisms and haunted houses... how could you go wrong?!? hahaha well.. I wont answer that.. but I have faith in them.

That's sounds cool. Seems more like Halloween than Thanksgiving!! I might have read that one somewhere before but I honestly can't remember where.

ok im totally confuzzled.......is the first ep built to kill or toe tags????????????cause the promo is for toe tags??????????????!!!!!!!11

toe tags was filmed first, but built to kill sounds more like a season opener to me. as i remember seeing on YTDAW, they also said that it would be first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back