Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When tonight's episode ended they showed a small clip of CSI with Catherine in it and i got so happy cause i thought it was a new promo for CSI but it was for that new show "Shark" :rolleyes:...So Grissom is beardless huh? Gah i wanted his BEARD he look sooo Sexy with it!

I am getting more and more excited about this episode. I hate seeing Greg hurt but I know if all the spoliers are true it's gonna be a great episode. I love Greg to death and it's about time he get's the spotlight. Even if it means getting his pretty face messed up! :(

I've seen the Shark ad too and at first was like "are they connected?" but it quickly became clear they weren't.

Well that could make for an intresting future episode. However the kid is one of the ones who beat up Greg so most likly he's going to be behind bars for some time.

Most likly they all carry cards.

Sorry, the script pages didn't say what was on the it. Just that Nick puts his business card into the guy's jeans.

They could have cards, actually. I forget the name of the episode, but I remember Sara giving someone a card for Brass when he asked for something back and she said he could put a request in to Capt. Brass for it. It was the one where the guy's apartment was covered in blood from his nose because he had extra from Hep. C or something like that, and they found the body in the hot water heater or something. And if they do have cards, I think it's probably just with their name, cell number, buisness place location, and like CSI 3 or 2 or whatever they do. Something like that.

yeah i think CSIs get cards. in CSI NY, hawkes gives his card to a victim's mother and tells her to call him or something.

I really do like the sound of this witty Nick!

darx2mint4 said:
I remember that Hawkes in CSI NY gave a card out, and so does Flack, so I'm assuming that the CSIs in LV have cards too
I think Catherine gave Linley her card in Bloodlines (or did she write her number on paper? Not sure) and told her to call whenever she wanted. Was too late when she really called, though. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back