Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marmite

Marmite Hit and Run

I completely agree. Cath's great and all but enough is enough! Greg and Warrick people! You could add up their screen time from the last two seasons and it would only end up being half an episode. I need them. We all know Greg gets his well deserved attention this season but does anyone know anything about Warrick? :(

2. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

Raven04 You can find these spoilers and others [including parts of the "speech"] at yourtaxdollarsatwork.org . You have to register to see the spoilers, but that'll at least give you the info you want.
    It should also be noted, the whole "you were bored" speech underwent a major overhaul in rewrites, so what is written in the actor sides is not what will be on the screen.

3. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well that sucks.... I thought it was really clever...

4. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

It was something alright. Made the good doctor sound a little like Dr. Phil, if you ask me. But then, that's why when you read any spoilers, you gotta keep in mind things will change. :rolleyes:

5. X05

X05 CSI Level One

I'm glad that Louise is going to be added - she's always been a favorite of mine, and I think her quality of work is awesome (especially when that accent comes through!) I think she's been on CSI enough to where she deserves to have a place in the credits.
    I could go either way as far as Hodges. I'm glad he might be getting more of his own storyline, but I was never that taken with the guy. Sure, he has a quirky sense of humor and does add a dimension to certain parts of the show, but I wouldn't be heartbroken if they didn't add him to the credits.
    Since the credits were reformatted (last season or the season before) there should be time to add one or two more names.

By the way, thanks for the info abc!

6. melbel

melbel Pathologist

ditto about Louise being added into credits

7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Absolutely! Well done girl. I remember Louise Lombard from The House of Elliot! Glad about Hodges too. Love his Bah Humbug approach. Comedy villain. It's just how I feel today!

8. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

whats bah humbug?

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Bah Humbug is sort of an "who cares" type of saying.

Okay this is close to the 1,000 mark. So I am going to lock this and create the new one in a minute.

*LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.