Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
... boo hoo... boo hooo.... sob, sob .... no beard.... :( :( :(
Are they MAD or just DESPERATE? Is Grey Anatomy worring them?? :mad: I repeat... boo hoo :( :( :(

hey, you can see his facial expressions better without the beard. i like it too, but whatever. i dont think its cause of grey's. i think that they are just trying to change little things here and there to make it intersting.

Yeah.. change isn't always a bad thing. You may like it more than you think.. I wonder if Greg will start changing his hair a little too. But from the interviews I've heard, Eric would prefer to kepp it kinda nutral.. eh whatever... I'm open.

Maybe Sara told Gris kissing him was too prickly with the beard LOL. But one of the books did have him as thinking it'd be time saving only to decide that trimming it was its own burden.

Ok peoples, I know its been mentioned a little, but everyone skims over it, so Im going to say it once more.
We all remember the diner picture, right? And we all remember that there was like very few clues in there that were used in the finale? Well, one of the clues that I remember guite well was the card in Greg's pocket. I don't know where you all stand with that, but I'm fairly certain that it was the death tarrot card which means change or growth or something. From these new spoilers, he is deffinately going to change. And in one interview it was considered a mojor turning point. Also, his face looked beat up in some of the versions of the pic.. but I don't really know..

Anyway, that being said, what if they put in more clues like that that will be actually used this season? If you think I'm crazy... well, then you're right, but its just a guess.

Yeah change is good envigorating but ......

lets face it Nicky's attempts at change last season concerning 'hair' were a disaster! The dead slug on his upper lip just made me think of Freddie Mercury! With all that implied. The 'comb-over' droopy fringe made me think of Adolf Hitler..... hummmm then there was the 'skin head' look....
so lets face it CSI:LV EXECs have NOT the best judgement I think!

And don't get me started on The Hat.....!!!!

I just lllloooovvveee him with the beard... but yes his acting will be more visible.
I look forward to Greggo being given some challenges.
I know this is a bias website to say this but they ARE a class bunch of actors without exception. I would not say that of the other csi spin offs... ducks down and tries to avoid flying objects......

PS it is my opinion only!!! So who cares??? :D :D :D :D

Can someone PM me the photo oe tell me where I can find it? I missed the death card thing. Thank you in advance.

Hey Rocketscientist Dont bad mouth Freddie :lol: (Huge Queen fan!)

I like the idea about the clues in the pics and there was also blood on Greg's Head and a scratch on Nicks Neck/

Possibly but those were suposed to be clues for last season. So I'm not so sure if the diner photo applies but I agree that it's possible.

I know its a bit iffy, but just think about it:

You set up this diner pic thing to throw out clues for the finale. And there are quite a few things in there and people go crazy trying to interpret them, and then they end up only using a few. Everybody is like.. whatever.. and go on about their business, and then when the new eason starts, they start seeing things that are kind of familiar.. and then it hits them, there were clues there all along.

Lol, I would do that because I'm evil. But... yeah.. its jst a possibility. And I could so see them doing that. :devil:

One thing I have to add is about Greg. I read in TV guide that 'his job will get tougher, he'll be tested both physically and emotionally, and that his life will be on the line'. From the spoilers I've heard, what everyone is saying is tamer than that and not a big deal. Does anyone know the real scoop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back