Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You...Have...Entered...The...Spoiler...Lab!
    If You Don't Want To Be Spoiled STOP! :cool:

Please Read All Of This Post, We Ask Only The Following Be Remembered:

• Even though we have a special spoiler code now it does NOT have to be used in here. Please do not post spoilers in un-marked threads there are alot who are avoiding them. While you can link to the lab to point out a spoiler or even use the code, this really should be the place for any or all spoiler discussions.
      If you should be asked about a spoiler in unmarked threads please send them into this thread for further discussion and let them know why so they understand.
    • List the Episode Name & if you can give a link to where you got it from, remember though some sites may give false spoilers, there are some sites that can be deemed dependable, but remember the only true way to know is when the ep airs. -- Always remember that spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.
    • Short Spoilers are good, But for the Long ones please give a short summery, a link to the spoiler & the episode name.
    • When discussing the spoilers its good to either quote some of the one your talking about (and put in the persons name you are quoting in bold), or put in the episode name, to avoid confusion. Please keep to the topic of spoilers.
    • Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep or ship, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
    • IF there is already a discussion thread up for an ep, please discuss that ep in that thread, as this is for Future eps, not yet aired. -- This is for LV Only! Any Spoilers for Miami, and New york belong in their propestive forums and not in here if they are found in here they will be removed.

-Please remember, we reserve the right to update/change any of the above, remember the board rules, and reminders. Have fun. ;)

2. Destiny

First please be advised if you have not noticed the above has been revised, please read the entire first post so you are familiar with how it will be working.

Second, The first spoiler is out here at CSI Files. Las Vegas's Dead Come Back To Life In 'Toe Tags'

The Spoiler lab is now open. :)

3. ali

ali Victim

4. Destiny

ali you have to explain if you have a problem, but please keep in mind that things like that are considered spam. You can edit your post and explain if you wish. :)

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am so looking forward to this episode, it just sounds really cool but the best part: Nick & Greg finally have a case together!! :D :D

6. happy_me_111

happy_me_111 Police Officer

Hmmmm...sounds interesting...having it from the POV of the dead people. I don't know if I'll like that or not, it might detract from the scientific aspect of the show and make it seem more like "Ghost Whisperer" or something :rolleyes:

But I'll just have to wait and see... I'm also wondering if there will be any follow-up on the whole Grissom/Sara thing, because sometimes our dear writers seem to forget plot lines from previous episodes! :rolleyes:

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

It does sound interesting, it can't be any worse that Popin Tags, no offense, but that one was one the worse episode I've seen !

8. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

this spolier makes me unexcited for the new season....the writers are taking unnecessary risks to try and make the show better....

9. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Man, that spoiler has a ton of detail! Am I the only one smelling the distinctive bouquet of Eau de Red Herring, or am I just terminally cynical? :D No, if they stick to that and they can pull it off and make it really cool, I'm all for it. I've just developed a little bit of a jaundiced eye about spoilers with such lush detail. They don't start filming until next month, and a lot can happen, as the caveat on all the spoiler pages reminds us...

10. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

i loved Poppin Tags! that one made me smile to no end. but i like pointless episodes. *shrugs*

anyway, this does sound really cool. i can't wait to see it.

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

sounds great!!!!

12. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

This sounds amazing....*sigh* is it September yet?! :(

13. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

It sounds like it could potentially be an interesting episode, it's kinda neat that they're coming from a different point of view. I just hope that they don't actually spend too much time on the corpse characters themselves. I still wanna see the CSIs! I'm glad though that they're trying new things to add a little spice to the show, and make the season finale somewhat different and special.

For a second I thought that the part with the army guy was from an old episode, and I was like "What the heck? Why does that sound so familiar? Didn't they already do this?" but then I realized that I had seen a very similar story like that on the news about a year ago or so. A soldier came back home from Afghanistan, only to get stabbed at a bar, I think it was. I'm pretty sure he lived, though, fortunately. Art imitates life, I guess. :)

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think it's kinda interesting....I'm probably kinda used to unusual things because so many of my other fandoms have dead people reviving all the time (Buffy, Angel, Highlander, Forever Knight) although it would rarely be on that scale lol.

*has kinda been wanting to do a cross fic with Highlander which, a dead person really waking up on Doc's table would probably be a total freakout.....lol*

15. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

It sounds intersting, if they do it right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.