Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ It's the fist episode they filmed, but according to the news and spoilers we've seen recently, it seems Built to Kill is going to be a two-part season opener. Episodes aren't always aired in their filming orders. I think it has happened to the previous seasons, too.

angeldreams said:
Wojo said:
Also an episode where corpes come to life and wonder why they died. It's called Toe Tags, I believe it's episode 3.

Wasn't that ep One. I just saw an ep guide and Toe Tags is listed as 7.01

I think it's the third one. Because isn't 'Built To Kill' a two-parter??

angeldreams said:
Wojo said:
Also an episode where corpes come to life and wonder why they died. It's called Toe Tags, I believe it's episode 3.

Wasn't that ep One. I just saw an ep guide and Toe Tags is listed as 7.01

Toe Tags was the first episode written and filmed, but will be the third episode aired. I read somewhere that the writers do it that way so by the time they're shooting the season premiere, all the kinks are worked out.
Built to Kill part 1 and 2 will be season opener. Fannysmaking is episode #4. :cool:

yeah "Built To Kill" is, but its not the season premire. Toe Tags is.

ETA: ohh toe tags isnt the season permire? i thought it was?

The information on that episode was released first so It was assumed to be the first episode, but I hear now that the two part episode Built to Kill is 1 & 2 instead. That could be wrong. According to YTDAW which is where most of these spoilers are coming from. The episodes are listed as this:

1 & 2 Built to kill
3 Toe Tags
4 FannySmackin

Toots said:
Where are you reading those spoilers that say Greg rams his car into one of theirs, and also gets processed at the scene? The only spoilers I've been able to find are the ones that have Sara processing him presumably at the hospital. Will someone please print a link to where the spoilers differ from the original ones we got?

I can't imagine him getting processed at the scene of the crime. It makes more sense for him to be in the Emergency Room of some hospital. :confused:

Well, I most of the spoilers I got from YTDAW, but, some of the more specific things (like the car and him being processed at the scene) was posted by Wynterblue on page 14...

Hi all. I've been lurking for a while and I just couldn't stand it any longer. There's no need to panic for Greg's safety. From what I've seen of the script the episode breaks down like this:
There's a gang of punks [think 18 yr olds] who basically are targetting tourists and beating the daylights out of them. One victim dies. Another is found and taken to the hospital. Greg is on his way to meet up with Brass and Sophia at the site of a liquor store robbery. On the way [I think it's like across the street or down the block], he sees these kids beating another tourist. He acts. Runs his denali into one of the cars, jumps out and saves the tourist's life, but[!] takes a beating himself. Somehow the cops show up along w/Sara, Warrick, and Nick. Sara processes Greg at the scene while Warrick and Nick process the denali and the street. Greg goes to the hospital for observation; Warrick and Nick have a run in w/a "heckler", Nick draws first blood and Warrick pulls him off the guy [I think this is the start of Nick's "I'm not over the whole buried alive thing"]. Long story short, Greg spends the night in the hospital, the guy he saves thanks him, the CSI's get the perps [one of whom is the heckler Nick decked] and they all live reasonable happily ever after. Being that TPTB have no idea what continuity is, we may get a mention of the beating in another episode, but I won't hold my breath.
Grissom's emotional crisis will be building all season- Billy is scheduled to take December off, so those episodes [and Grissom's sabatical] won't be shown until January sometime.
Hope this helps eleviate some of the fear. Greggo will pull through fine, bruised, battered, but still in one piece.

Hope that helps! :)

RE: I feel the need to reiterate this just because so many spoilers are being released so quickly. And so many are getting so excited.

remember though some sites may give false spoilers, there are some sites that can be deemed slightly more dependable, but remember the only true way to know is when the ep airs. -- Always remember that spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.

For more there is a list Page/Post one of this thread. Thanks. ;)

Re: The order of episodes. I don't think right now we will know what the complete order will be until the networks release it to the news. -- I can't stress enough the fact that spoilers as well as what the line up of episodes are, are subject to change. What we do know is that there is a scheduled 24 eps this season, but that could change even though its unlikely.

Part of the problem is that episodes are filmed out of order, and therefore spoilers can also be given out of order, so what we think is ep number one, could actually be ep number five. We just don't know for sure, and while some sites may say this or this, until its official, its all speculation.

RE: Please understand that its not that we don't believe when individuals say a friend, relative or said person has first hand knowledge of a spoiler, please note the Italics above in this post, and on page one/post one, regarding how this thread is run.

Thanks.

Thank you, eszmanda luver. I don't know how I missed that spoiler. I thought I had read every post in this thread. Obviously I missed a few.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed.

I just saw the new promo for Toe Tags.....GRISSOM IS BEARDLESS!!!!!!! I'm not sure if this is a new clip or an old one though....but I don't think they would put a clip of Griss when he was beardless for the new season unless he was..

darx2mint4, where did you see this?

On other note, I have a new spoiler. Nick tells the guy he hits that anytime the guy wants another go to give him a call. Then he puts his card into the guys jeans.

I saw it on a commercial on CBS. It was in the first minute of my Big Brother All Stars recording..(so like at 8 PM)

Thanks for the spolier anne_wolfe...where did you hear that? :)

eta: I'm pretty sure it was an old clip of grissom, but just meant to show that he was beardless

Yes, where did you see this? please tell us- on ET- or what- did he look good-better-worse- let us know?

Um...well, I read the sides for the episode on a website called NowCasting.com. But they are really paranoid about spoilers getting out. So you didn't hear any of this from me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back