Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, yeah...freaking out over Greg getting beaten up. The only way I'll make is to try not to think about it.

But couldn't it be like everything else? They kind of make a big deal out of it then it's really not that bad?

I wasn't a fan for the time when Nick has his stalker...but think of what spoilers said about that. Sure it was a bad thing, but it turned out okay in the end.

Right?

ok maybe i am a crazy yobling fan, but maybe the reason warrick starts gambling again is because he sees cath dancing w/ nicky........or something else w/ the wife?????????? plus it samys built to kill part 1 and 2 are b4 toe tags........anyway 36 days til sept. 21!!!!!!!!!

Musicluvr325 said:

I wasn't a fan for the time when Nick has his stalker...but think of what spoilers said about that. Sure it was a bad thing, but it turned out okay in the end.

Right?

Yeah.. it will all be fine.. but Greg and the whole team will have it kind of rough for the episode and hopefully have some continuity... (dont get hopes up) but yeah, in the end.. it will all be good! :)

I just hope that it's not like last season's finale when they made a big deal about Brass's fight for life and it was put on the back burner in favor of a really boring/increibly stupid case. It sucked.
So, I hope Greg's incident does not turn out like it did then or when the lab blew up and we saw him for only a few short scenes in th hospital.

Same here Wojo when i first watched that episode i was sad because of what happedned to Greg but excited because he was hardley in that episode, Sara was in it the most.

i'll be really upset if they make greg get beat up and then have all the characters carry on with their life like nothing happened. hopefully this time it'll be different.

I really don't think the writers would do that. Just look at all the times the team has shown corcern for a member:
(1) in Stalker after Nick was thrown from the window, the hole team gathered at the hospital
(2) in after the lab explosion in Playing with Fire, Grissom walks beside hurt Greg the whole way to the ambulance
(3) when Brass was in the hospital, the whole team was standing outside his window.

Ther are more but I won't tie up the thread listing them all. IF Greg does indeed gets processed at the scene, I think it will be because he forces Sara to so they get the evidence and hopefully make an arrest quickly.

hey im new to the fourm and i was wondering where i could get the rough transcript or draft of fannsmackin
nice to meet you all
the evil olive :]

eszmanda_luver said:
Hahaha angst writers.. gotta love 'em.

Anyways.. so from some spoiler on this thread (somewhere..) he is only like.. a few seconds/minutes away from the crime scene he was heading to... so im guessing Brass and whoever else is there will come to the rescue?
And, that spoiler also said that Sara processes him at the scene. I personally don't get that because if he is bad enough to keep for observation, then he would be bad enough to send to the hospital right away. Especially sense they all know him, they would be more concerned with him getting to the hospital then processing the scene. I could have misunderstood that part, but I'm pretty sure that she would process him at the hospital.

Anyway.. I was trying to think of how the scene will go.. and how is he going to save the guy? I mean, from what I understand, he rams his car into one of theirs.. right? And.. so they turn on him and lets the other guy go? I was just wondering what that other guy does while Greg's getting it...

eh....

Where are you reading those spoilers that say Greg rams his car into one of theirs, and also gets processed at the scene? The only spoilers I've been able to find are the ones that have Sara processing him presumably at the hospital. Will someone please print a link to where the spoilers differ from the original ones we got?

I can't imagine him getting processed at the scene of the crime. It makes more sense for him to be in the Emergency Room of some hospital. :confused:

Wojo said:
OH I loved BTVS!! The scripts and writer were excellent. This is good news.

*raises hand* I'm a huge BTVS and Angel fangirl :) I had fun with eps like..argh was it Time of your Death? The one Julie Benz was in. And either one or two other BTVS people as well; I know Andy Umberger was one of them. The vic from Cross Jurisdictions was on Angel once, though he's more famliar to me from Forever Knight.

margFAN17 said:
Could someone go over as many spoilers you know? im getting so confused

I can tell you the ones I remember, but no promises on how much it'll help you. Note: not in any special order.

-Greg gets beat up. *cries*
-Something happens with Catherine and her family/Lindsay gets kidnapped.
-Grissom is away for 2 episodes for emotional reasons.

And uh...that's all I got I guess...Sorry I don't have a very good memory...^__^

Also an episode where corpes come to life and wonder why they died. It's called Toe Tags, I believe it's episode 3.

*cath gets slipped some sort of drug when out with nick. she may or may not be raped.
grissom is only away for 2 eps?
*something happens that greg has to make some sort of decision or something like that.
***according to YTDAW, hodges goes out to the field in one of the first eps!!!

as for greg, im sure that whatever decision he has to make will make him stronger.
as for catherine gatting (maybe) raped, i dont think that they will blame nick. some suggested it before/ it is unlikely, and also rediculous.

Wojo said:
Also an episode where corpes come to life and wonder why they died. It's called Toe Tags, I believe it's episode 3.

Wasn't that ep One. I just saw an ep guide and Toe Tags is listed as 7.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back