Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt know what it means untill i had been here for close to half a year (meaning pretty recently) TPTB means the powers that be :D it is a cute name for them.

angrylambs said:

???? Greg gets raped many times? I have come across fanfiction web sites but not read many stories. Why would people want to write about Greg getting raped? It isn't nice. He seems to have quite a few fans here but do other people not like Greg much - he is prob my fave character in CSI - I like him because he is a bit 'nerdy' and wears odd clothes and spikey hair (or at least Greg used to before they gave him his current makeover).

Well, it's not that people don't like Greg. People just like to write about angst. Mostly it's slash stories, Greg being attacked ends up bringing a couple together because of love and comfort. Like Nick & Greg. Tragic circumstances bring people together, it's nothing against Greg. Nick has been raped as well. Hope that helps you understand. :)

Hahaha angst writers.. gotta love 'em.

Anyways.. so from some spoiler on this thread (somewhere..) he is only like.. a few seconds/minutes away from the crime scene he was heading to... so im guessing Brass and whoever else is there will come to the rescue?
And, that spoiler also said that Sara processes him at the scene. I personally don't get that because if he is bad enough to keep for observation, then he would be bad enough to send to the hospital right away. Especially sense they all know him, they would be more concerned with him getting to the hospital then processing the scene. I could have misunderstood that part, but I'm pretty sure that she would process him at the hospital.

Anyway.. I was trying to think of how the scene will go.. and how is he going to save the guy? I mean, from what I understand, he rams his car into one of theirs.. right? And.. so they turn on him and lets the other guy go? I was just wondering what that other guy does while Greg's getting it...

eh....

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe the other guy runs to get help (from Brass & the others) while poor Greg is getting his ass kicked. Also maybe Sara is processing him until the ambulance gets there.

I thought that too (processing him until the ambulance came) but.. think about it.. he will probably look horrible, he just went through a lot, and as his friends, its probably hard enough just to look at him like that.. I don't think that they would process him, I think they would be trying to comfort him, or if he has a concussion, keep him awake.. or if he is unconscience.. well, then it would be wrong to process him then.
I just dont think that she would do that. (I think about this stuff on the way to school. long bus ride..)

Maybe Greg refuses to get medical treatment until all evidence is taken off him. Thinking of the victims first and his health last. Hopefully Griss might show some emotion with Greg hurt. I am betting it will be like Playing with Fire where Greg gets hurt and that’s that. Put his story line on the back burner. I won’t get my hopes up either.

maybe...but i agree with eszmanda_lover, it would be really hard to even look at him. let alone process him.

i'll be really upset if they make greg get beat up and then have all the characters carry on with their life like nothing happened. hopefully this time it'll be different.

Well, the situation can be re-written and scripts changed last minute. And besides, spoilers are just sketchy details of the actual episodes, so who knows if Greg's going to get processed or at the hospital or the scene. I'm more inclined to believe it being at the hospital. Unless he wasn't beaten up that badly in, which case the EMT would then clear Sara to process him.

Kinda reminds me of CSI: NY's last season where Stella gets processed (not by another member of the team, but Flack was there though).

I really don't like the way that most of the time the writers just write something bad that happens, and then basically just pretend like nothing happened. It's so wrong. I think they may have done a little better with Grave Danger with Nick still being affected from time to time, but otherwise it's just like bleh. I hope they improve on that soon, cuz it's going to begin to agrivate me. Lol.

And I thought Sara was going to process him at the hospital??

footnote- I was there all day yesterday- couldn't catch a break-"security said "it's a closed set" so didn't see anyone- was extremly bummed out I hung around d all day- and never saw anyone-
Hey desertwind you realise your mission, should you choose to except it, is to find out THE BIGGEST question for S7???? :D :D :D

Beard or no beard! :eek:

Report back ASAP if you get a glimpse of His Hottness! :devil:

Two different spoilers arose apparently, so who knows for sure. I personally hope it takes place at the hospital because that seems like the best place for it. Afterall shouldn't Greg get medical tratment first?? That's how it is with other victims. Such as rape, or stabbings, or gunshots wounds...etc

Agreed Wojo. And yeah, I wish we knew these spoilers were true. At least then we would be sure.. but its kind of a guessing game.

To briefly change the subject (to something I dont really like actaully..) So.. it seems like there is a pretty good chance that Lindsey will in fact be kidnapped... ugh. I'm holding on to the fact that spilers might change in this case but.. I have a feeling they wont... so all I will see is 'eh'.. and continue along with Greg fantasies.

Oh!! You know what I just thought of that made me happy?!? (This is what I imagined) Ok, well when everyone comes to Greg and that dude, it will be crazy and they will rush Greg off to the hospital but the other dude will be fine so he will stay there for processing. And they will ask him questions and he'll say how Greg saved him and the team will be like... in awe!! Hehe, they will share one of those "looks". Hehe I'm such a fangirl idiot.. haha but it sounds so sweet!!

Douglas Petrie (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) has been added to the writing cast to compete against Grey's Anatomy, and has been given a very free hand.

I like this news. This news makes Korby :D . The dialogue in BTVS was always killer, and since my hubby is a complete, blithering Buffy fanboy, this may convert him to a higher level of CSI fandom. TPTB score one for the marital enhancement department.

Ooh, that sounded naughty didn't it? Yo, Doug, if you want to use it... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back