Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something about seeing the guy of your dreams behind a wheel, all ready to save the day.

Heh... talk about a way to get the publicity on this ep. Plus, this is *my* dream come true. All the angst/hurt/comfort on my favourite character.

About frackin' time. :p

Of coures in the fanfiction world, Greg has been raped so many time I can't even count them!!!

[/QUOTE]

???? Greg gets raped many times? I have come across fanfiction web sites but not read many stories. Why would people want to write about Greg getting raped? It isn't nice. He seems to have quite a few fans here but do other people not like Greg much - he is prob my fave character in CSI - I like him because he is a bit 'nerdy' and wears odd clothes and spikey hair (or at least Greg used to before they gave him his current makeover).

I wouldn't mind checking out a few of those if anyone wants to PM me the links....it kinda intrigues me too why certain chars get picked on a lot.

^^Hate to get off topic but..same here. If you got the links, well, you know how to PM. :p I'm all for angst. ;)

I really hope that this season Greg doesn't get even more serious than he already is. I know that he's going to be dealing with some pretty heavy stuff, but I really don't want to see him turn into a mini-Grissom; feelings detached and all. :rolleyes:

I think it's going to be hard for anyone to come out of a lab explosion and a serious beating, without being affected. It's even worse if Greg goes back to his old preppy self--as if TPTB doesn't have problems with continuity already.

Personally for me (and I know from other Greg-fans) that they weren't too happy with the way 'Play With Fire' was continued. I mean, there were subtext like Greg's lesser smartass remarks and not so much music in the lab anymore. But still, it's more like the fans are seeing things where there aren't. So yeah, I definitely would hate for Greg to go back to his ol' self after all that's been happening.

frickangel said:
There's something about seeing the guy of your dreams behind a wheel, all ready to save the day.

Heh... talk about a way to get the publicity on this ep. Plus, this is *my* dream come true. All the angst/hurt/comfort on my favourite character.

About frackin' time. :p
I'm so with you there... Greg behind the wheel alone is already a good reason. Not too mention all the angst/hurt/comfort... That is *my* dream coming true too! :D

Awww you do? I wanna read them! Can you give me the links? (PM, if you like... cuz I don't think the mods would like it being too off-topic here :D) Have I seen you before around the Sandle thread?

*eyes her title as Victim* I'm dead?

Oh, and yes I'm kinda new so this would be the only thread I've been in. But anyways... Back on topic (before the Mods come after us).

Nope your a victim, your not a corpse yet. So your still alive, though I do appreciate it if we can keep this on topic. Thank you. :)

Season 7 is definatly going to be a dramatic season. I could tell months ago after watching the S6 finalie. I was like "Oh snap, I knew that was gunna happen." then five minutes later I was like "Oh crap, this is what I wanted to happen, but it's just gunna be more drmatic now. Haha, yay."
I have a double-sided opinion. I'm a wackooo.

And could anyone tell me what TPTB means?? I'm still confused. I remember asking in a forum, but I don't remember which one. If it was this one, I appologize for being repetitive. If it wasn't, I have nothing to appologize for. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back