Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wynterblue said:

On the way [I think it's like across the street or down the block], he sees these kids beating another tourist. He acts. Runs his denali into one of the cars, jumps out and saves the tourist's life, but[!] takes a beating himself.

Right, so this is sort of my first post, but after the above quoted post, do you realise what this means?

We get to see Greggo drive.

*grins*

I know, I know... kinda lame remark. But we've never really seen Greg drive/hold a gun.

</fangirl moment>

I'm kind of glad to hear Greg isn't beaten up too badly. That way he gets screentime without being majorly hurt, and maybe this will prompt some continuity. The writers seem willing to make a change; I really hope that change is continuing with *some* past storylines. Not enough to make it a "Last week on CSI.." type of thing, though. That would be too soapy.

I'm roaming around the forums this evening! It's my first time here. Hello! :D

The spoilers are excellent, but the title of this new episode is exceptional!! It means something TOTALLY different in the UK!! Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!

I can picture it now: Greg's driving in town with Marilyn Manson blasting through the speakers. :lol:

I'm also curious as to how Greg and the man he saved will 'interact'. Should be interesting to see them if they do meet, as some of the spoilers hinted towards. :cool:

Mmmm Greggo driving... :)

Haha, Sandersgal4lyfe I can SO see that too... And him singing along to it, and tapping his steering wheel..

AWE HE'LL BE SO CUTE!!!!! LOL.... I am way too excited about this... hahahaa

Well my night's just been brightened. =] I can't wait to see him drive...I wonder if he drives around with loud music on smacking the steering wheel...That would be cute. =]

Oh, by the way, I've been meaning to ask this for a while, and just got around to feeling like asking now. What does "TPTB" mean?? I feel stupid =p

TPTB = The Powers That Be...I think. :) Don't worry about feeling stupid. You're with friends here.

Sandersgal4lyfe said:
I can picture it now: Greg's driving in town with Marilyn Manson blasting through the speakers. :lol:

I'm also curious as to how Greg and the man he saved will 'interact'. Should be interesting to see them if they do meet, as some of the spoilers hinted towards. :cool:

I don't think that will even happen. Even if such a scene were filmed, I'm betting that it will end up on the cutting room floor. I really hope I'm wrong, but many of us are hoping for a lot of Greg scenes, but with all of the commercials, not to mention other plot points in this episode, I'm predicting that many of the wished scenes just won't happen. The show's history has taught me not to expect too much.

I cant wait to see Greg drive, we never got to see him drive on early rollout but i did like his car (Silver GMC) i wonder if he still has that one it was so nice?

I can't wait to see Greg's drive, I have never see him drive during fifth season or sixth season. I can't wait.

I wonders what kind of discision he will have to make, Will he got back to the lab or he will carry gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back