Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see them as a brother and sister, not as a couple. I know Greg is going to get beat up, it he going to beat up over his body and face or just his body? I hope his face don't get beat up too bad. Grissom is going to feel guilty, he should and I hope Grissom don't let Greg to go solo, he has to be level 3 to go solo. Nick is going to be angry to punch the punk off. Sara will go after that person who did that to Greg, so it Nick. Nick and Sara are very protect of Greg because they has a special relationship with each other. Nick and Greg love to work with Sara, they make Sara smile and laugh whatever they come up with something.

Wojo said
(I know that Greg loves Nick anyway)

Thats right Greg is a one man person and no offence to Sandles fans i also agree with Wojo about Sara and Greg having a friend ship moment because what i read that Nick gets pretty upset about it and maybe they shara a friend ship hug (awwwwww) but nothing more

I don't know if Greg only gets beaten up on his face. I read some spoiler about that he has to go to the hospital, so it sounds to me it was all over his body. Don't know. And I'd love to see Sara and Greg as a couple. I actually like all Sara-ships, so it doesn't matter to me who the lucky man is, to get her. :)

Sara-ships, is like GSR, Snickers, Sandle, SaranCatherine, SaranWarrick or SaranVartaan.

... why not SaraHodges, saraArchie, SaraEcklie, SaraSheirff, SaraEddie (oh no maybe not he is dead)....

Only kidding sarcastic (and disturbing) sense of humor. Get those images out of your head now! :eek:

lets face it there are only 2 women "available" in the series! And it would be a brave man to take on Catherine! :devil:

My point is much as Greggo is great - I hope there is no confusion for Sara with Griss/Greg. She could have gone out with Greg *anytime*. Much as the character is a laugh and I think ES will do a great job of a more challnging plot - the character of Greg is just not suited to Sara.

I see a really good friendship and warm support from Sara to Greg. He character has got a lot softer in the last season too persumaible as a result of finding happiness/contentment with Grissom.

Interesting then it sounds like from these Spoilers that Sara is going to be processing 2 of her workmates! Catherine for the rape and Greggo for assault... :( :(

Damn, Sara sure gets around! :lol:
I also hate the thought of seeing Greg's pretty face all bruised and battered. I read one spoiler where it mentions a swollen eye...so. And these punks supposedly have beaten people to death, I have a feeling Greg's pretty face won't be looking so pretty aftwards! I am looking forward to some emotional Eric acting!

Yeah, he does end up end the hospital (at least that is what the spoiler said) so it was probably all over. My best guest is some broken ribs.. and maybe internal bleeding, if they want to get real dirty with it, but I don't think it will be too too serious. Just a whole load of pain... :eek: poor poor Greg. I'm glad I'm an angst whore, otherwize this would be torture...

Ok, about Greg's face... I got this from YTDAW...

"Greg lies on the hospital bed, face bandaged, eyes closed. The swelling around his eyes has drastically gone down.

Grissom appears in the doorway.

GRISSOM
Greg.

Greg's eyes peel open.

GREG
Grissom.

Greg's not sure what Grissom has in store for him. He might be in trouble for all he knows. You never know with Grissom. [Okay, this is the mark of a shitty, shitty boss. If you get the crap beaten out of you and aren't sure if you're in trouble for it or not, it's time to complain to HR. Yeah, yeah, I'm happy Grissom got it together and started screwing Sara, but the fact that his wee underling, the kid that looks up to him and works so hard for his approval, doesn't believe that his own safety is a priority of his boss is fucking pathetic. Gil is a crummy boss. There, I said it.]

GRISSOM
Just another day at work, huh?

Greg winces a grin as Grissom approaches his bedside."

omg, the Sara scene and now this. So sad. If its all true... But I must admit... my hopes are so up. AHaha a danferous thing to do but whatever. I just started a highschool known as the "acedemic bootcamp of the south", I need something to look forward to. :lol:

*frantically waits to sign up for the spoiler that Raven04 posted*

COME ON!!! LOAD!!! *falls over in anticipation*

I have a theory I want to throw out for anyone who read the YTDAW boards on Greg's storyline and saw the comment that Grissom can sometimes be mean to Greg. I think the reason he's so strict with Greg is because of Holly. In the Pilot he is very un-Grissom like as he gives Holly a hug after she gets locked in the morgue. Then she gets shot and dies on the operating table. What if Grissom thinks this will happen to Greg as well if he's not tough on him?

Oh this was just posted on blacktieaffair.. the Nick/Warrick angst scene:

"Fannysmackin Spoilers

After Nick punches the punk kid, Warrick's has to physically restrain him from going after the kid again and they have a slightly tense moment afterwards.
Warrick: so what, now we're beatin' people up?
Nick:I'm sick of punks, Warrick. Sick of 'em.
Warrick: You're in the wrong town then.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back