Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that I'm really looking forward to (besides this episode) is that the tabloid shows like "Access Hollywood" "E-News" or "Entertainment Tonight" will probably be on the CSI Las Vegas set talking to the actors about the episode. I remember last season when one of those other CSI (copycat) shows featured an actor who got shot in the eye by a nailgun, and the TV tabloid reporters were all over that one, talking to the actor and the special effects person. I hope that they do the same with Eric, and possibly get to interview Jorja and Billy too. Not only that, but if they did do an on-set interview, we'd get an advance look at how Greg's pretty face will look after being beaten almost to a pulp.

Note to the writers: Not the nose! His nose is perfect so pleeeeze, don't hurt the nose!

Yeah!! Me too!! But it wont be until OCTOBER 12!! well, the episode. those entertainment shows if they do anything on Eric will be a little before.. i hope more spoilers come out!!! YAY!!
even if they start coming out on the 5th episode.. they may say something about how he is doing.. AGH I DONT WANT TO WAIT!!

I share your hopes, but if history is any indicator, he'll be right back to work next week, not a scratch on his ever so attractive visage, and only the most glancing reference to anything having happened - if that. I mean, heck, to get an actual storyline out of a major trauma in the LV scripts, you'd have to do something absolutely nuts! Like...like...getting kidnapped and buried alive with red ants crawling all over you and...

Oh, never mind... ::sigh::

I know Eric can do one heck of an acting job. Let's just hope they give him a nice adequate opportunity! (Plus as least as much in the way of "fallout" in the story arc as Jonathan/Ryan got from the nailgun incident in Miami...)

thanks EricaSJ!! MargCathfan, you are the luckiest person ever!!!!!! i am super envious!!!!!! and ^ you would think they would even have a little bit of an aftermath(like thet SHOULDVE with nicky). so i dunno. i can't wait!!!!!!!

well, we know there will be a little more to Nick's story this season. It may not be a whole lot, but its enough to mention that it will be there.. so I think thats good enough. I, personally would be fine if they never mentioen it again. Thats just me, and Im not really sure why I didnt like that episode and whole idea. But I know it wasnt because it was a bad idea or bad writing or bad anything, I guess its just the idea that creeps me out and I dont want to think about it at all. Heheh im a loser but whatever.

I share your hopes, but if history is any indicator, he'll be right back to work next week, not a scratch on his ever so attractive visage, and only the most glancing reference to anything having happened - if that. I mean, heck, to get an actual storyline out of a major trauma in the LV scripts, you'd have to do something absolutely nuts! Like...like...getting kidnapped and buried alive with red ants crawling all over you and...

Getting shot in the heart and nearly dying. I'm curious if they'll even mention the fact that Brass nearly died last season. Given their history, they'll skate over that one too.

Their flying in today-to film the two parter- at the MGM Grand- i'm going over to hopefully see them - just hope and pray it isn't a "closed set" and I am serioulsy nercvous about possibly seeing them - chews nails :eek: let ya all know-- ;)

I will tell you- ;)and we were thinking of going down to McCarran but then with these airport restrictions- their probably coming in by private jet- and they hustle the celebrities in a different way- and right into a limo- so we'd be like standing there like fools- I just would lke to know where their staying- impossible to find out- wished I had some inside connections- like Jerry Bruckheimer's cousin or something like that :(

^ I remember reading an article where one of the cast members revealed in which hotel they usually stayed while filming in Vegas, but daymn I can't recall the name right now. :D Anyway it's really cool that you're going to visit the set. Have a good time. :)

I know I shouldn't really get my hopes up... jeez it's so HARD not to... but if the spoilers appear to be true, hehe I think there's definitely someone up there answering my prayers :lol:

I've been ranting for AGES about how underappreciated Eric is, how tptb never really give him chance to show his talent. So I'm really happy for this storyline. It's heavy-load emotional stuff and I'm sure Eric would nail it.

And woohhoooo God bless angst!!! I'm an angst whore! :devil: (yeah hollie, you know me ;)) The spoiler sounds almost too good to be true... I mean, angst? Greg got hurt from saving someone by SACRIFICING himself? and Sara being there for him? (woohhhoooo Sandle! :D) And he still manages being all professional 'evidence first, me later'?? Omg this guy has GROWN a lot! I don't know if I could stand seeing his face all swollen... but I'm happy for Greg storyline :)

You in Eric/Greg threads might remember me a while ago saying 'if we know he'll survive, by all means, let him get hurt. Don't you just hope, even in a tiny little bit way, that if he gets hurt it'd mean major storyline and more screentime for him?'? Jeez, I can't believe it's coming our way...

I can't wait for September!!!! :D :D

... oh wait. It's probably gonna start next January in my area... DAMN!!!

I'm like dying of CSI withdrawl right now. I went up to Maine all last week, and only watched 3 out of a possible 12 re-runs. Lucky, though, all three episodes i watched were very good and very adorable as far as Eric/Greg was concerned. =]
And since today is Monday I'm a very happy camper. Can you say: "Three episodes in a row all on the same channel"????
Yayyyyyyyyyyy -happy inside-
But the worst part of my withdrawl is the fact that it is right now only August 14, and I have to watch re-runs for another -counts- 37 or 38 days??? Well, on the 38th day the new ep is on, but I'll still watch reruns from 7-8 and 8-9 before switching to CBS for an hour of not being bothered by anyone for anything. Ohmigawd how I wish I had a teleport device...or a time machine...or both...Omg if I could teleport places I'd teleport myself right in the middle of the set...and then I'd probably be like "omgomgomgomgomg" and then I'd become friends with the entire cast and I'd teleport to each one of your houses and bring you back with me cuz I'm nice like that...
And then Eric and I would live happily ever after. ^__^

Oh sweet lord, me and my imagination. I need help...=P

I'm anxious but not quite as much as I would be if I'd seen all the other eps before. Spike is airing S3 and now that they're past my DVD viewage eps, I can watch new stuff again :)

Silhouette said:
lol slow down, jordan :lol:

Tehe. :D I get like that quite often. It gets scary sometimes.
Does anyone know how badly Greg will get hurt? I have another bet going on with one of my friends. This time it's a one-gallon tub of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream instead of a cookie cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back