Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Nick finds him it would be this really dramatic scene that the veiwers love and plus it would be heaven for Nick/Greg fans (Like me ;))

Other spoilers indicate that Brass seems to be proud of Greg for what he does, and that would be an interesting follow-up to him finding Greg injured.

Where did you read this spoiler? I can't locate the site. I like that Brass would be proud of Greg because I have always thought that while Brass liked to make jokes about Greg because of his inexperience in the field, I can't help but think that Brass really is fond of him.

I did read somewhere that Greg is on his way to the crime scene when he spots the man getting beat up by the gang, so he stops to help. That would mean that no other CSI would be around to find Greg. I think that either a passerby will find Greg and call 911 on his or her cell phone, or possibly the intended victim that was being attacked will call an ambulance.

I hope it is Grissom who goes to see Greg at the hospital because I want him to feel guilty for being so dismissive of him. He's never really appreciated Greg's hard work out in the field.

I'm also thinking that Greg will be semiconscious from being doped up on painkillers when Sara goes to process him. She will be talking to him liked she talked to that Black woman who was raped and so badly beaten up a few years ago. Greg will be in and out of consciousness while Sara works on him, and while in a dazed state, will reach out and grab her hands. That's my uneducated guess anyway.

Finally, if that weasely Hodges starts to tease Greg for getting beaten up, I think I'll reach into my TV set and strangle the little jerk. :mad:

Toots said:
I'm also thinking that Greg will be semiconscious from being doped up on painkillers when Sara goes to process him. Greg will be in and out of consciousness while Sara works on him, and while in a dazed state, will reach out and grab her hands. That's my uneducated guess anyway.

According to the spoiler information I read, that is NOT the case. Greg tells Sara she should not be there with him, she should be at the crime scene. He tries telling her where to find evidence, She says she's there for him. He grabs her hand as she's scraping under his nails, they share a moment of tears.Sounds like a very conscious man to me.
(this is simply a friendship moment nothing more)

Wojo said:
Toots said:
I'm also thinking that Greg will be semiconscious from being doped up on painkillers when Sara goes to process him. Greg will be in and out of consciousness while Sara works on him, and while in a dazed state, will reach out and grab her hands. That's my uneducated guess anyway.

According to the spoiler information I read, that is NOT the case. Greg tells Sara she should not be there with him, she should be at the crime scene. He tries telling her where to find evidence, She says she's there for him. He grabs her hand as she's scraping under his nails, they share a moment of tears.Sounds like a very conscious man to me.
(this is simply a friendship moment nothing more)

I'm not privy to your spoiler information, Wojo, so I'm sure your are correct. Like I said, it was my "uneducated guess". I never meant to imply that it was anything more than friendship between those two. My mind does not go in the possible romance direction, and never will.

No biggie. I was just pointing out that I believe Greg was conscious and not out of it when Sara processes him.
As far as romance goes, I think GSR people are threatened by Greg, I don't think they need to be. Sandle lovers. don't give up hope though!

(I know that Greg loves Nick anyway) :lol:

Either way, that will be a pretty emotional scene. I mean, I have been waiting forever to see Eric's acting skills at their high (and one of the best ways is to hurt them mentally or physically) but now, I'm also a little nervous, just because I've never really seen him like that. The lab explosion, he didn't really look all that bad, at least not on his face, and he didn't really get to put in a lot of emotion or anything... so everyone will be seeing him differently now. That and the fact that he saved someone.

And yeah, Brass would also be a good one to find him. So, I personally think it will Brass, Nick, Grissom, passer-by, or he calls on him own cell phone... Oh man.. anticipation.

why couldt the scene with greg and sara be more then a friendship moment? did one of the writters say it was only friendship between them??

^ I guess it's all about your own interpretation. But since they kind of showed us Sara was already with Grissom...

I do wish it was more than friendship, though. I think these two are really cute together. ;)

It probably will be more than just friendship, but not in a romantic sense. Because I see those two as brother and sister, I think it will be more like her seeing her brother beat up and in a hospital, then just her friend. Of course, I'm not trying to bring anyone's hopes down because out of all the ships, sandle would be the best IMO, but sense they already made it clear that her and Griss are together, I think they will take the brother/sister road. Which I think is more emotional.
But, thats my interpretation.

I wonder mow messed up Greg's pretty face will get? If the spoilers are true that Warrick finds some of Greg's hair at the scene, it must be pretty violent.

Yeah... I'm thinking the same thing. Which is why I'm nervous, because it will be so wierd seeing him like that. Haha, but I always think about what the actors think, so think about how it would be for Eric to see his make-up finshed and they always make it look so real. Man, I would be like WHOA!! I look scary! Haha, it keeps me happy. But yeah, if he ends up in the hospital, chances are his face won't be lookin too good. Well, to me it will, only cuz I like him so much and I will still see him under the scrathes and bruises, but you know what I mean...

i see sara and greg, as well as sara and nick as brother/sister.
i will still see that it is greg there nomatter how messed up his face is. what matters is what is inside.

I agree with the discussion that Sara sees Greg as a little brother rather than a lover. Not taking into account any ships, I think that is how all of the team sees him.

As much as I would love to see Greg and Sara together as a couple, (SOOO CUTE THEY WOULD BE!!) I can def. see them sharing a moment as a more brother-sister, like a lot of you.

They've worked many cases together, and over the years they've grown close to each other, he makes her happy, she makes him happy even if it's not romantically.

I can see this scene being one to bring tears to my eyes.. BWAHAHAHA.. I can't wait :)

Oooh his precious hair.. and his precious face..

S7 is going to be AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back