Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope these spoilers about this episode are true. They tend to get your hopes up just to pull the rug out from under you. Esspecially when it concerns Greg. I am hopeful this time though.

I'll wait 'till they show it, CBS hasn't comfirm it yet, they can change it around.

SEPT. 21 need to get here now! I can't wait to see it.

Me either, but the episode I want won't come on until sometime in October (don't feel like doing the math...) Ugh!! This is so difficult. I read the spoiler that Raven04 thankfully posted for us, and during the little Greg/Sara scene, I was just picturing in. Like, something that has always got to me was when a person cant look at someone else because they look so bad, or you know they just went through a lot, so its hard to look at them. I pictured Sara trying to keep her eyes off his up until the end when he grabs her hands.
Though, I don't think that will happen just because.. but it would get me even more than it will already.
Ugh!! I don't want to wait anymore!!

Nick, Sara and Greg has to through so much together, epsecially Nick and Sara. Greg in Play with Fire, so it Sara, Nick got through all like guns pull on him in the face twice, molest and buried alive and what more they need get a break. I don't know about Catherine, Grissom and Warrick.

Speaking of Catherine, there is no mention of her in this Greg-cenrtic episode. I wonder how she reacts to Greg's situation. Is she even in the episode?

I feel the need to reiterate this just because so many spoilers are being released so quickly. And so many are getting so excited.
remember though some sites may give false spoilers, there are some sites that can be deemed dependable, but remember the only true way to know is when the ep airs. -- Always remember that spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.
For more there is a list Page/Post one of this thread. Thanks. ;)
The Futon critic has reported that this season there are 24 eps ordered, those that is subject to change the chances are unlikely that it would change. For those who didn't know. :)

Wojo said:
Speaking of Catherine, there is no mention of her in this Greg-cenrtic episode. I wonder how she reacts to Greg's situation. Is she even in the episode?
According to the spoilers I've read, she will be working this case, too. We might see her, Grissom and Brass at the crime scene in the opening sequence, but there's not much about her in the spoilers. It's nice to know these three will probably share a scene, though. I have missed the C/G/B banter.

Wojo said:
Yes she is in this episode. The whole team will be working on the fannysmackin case.

Edit: LOL! Erica we posted at the same time. :D Uhm yeah I agree, lets wait till CBS release more info about the episodes. The spoilers seem to fit the TV Guide article about Greg and Mendelsohn's promise of Nick/Warrick angst though.

Hmmmm role reversal from Poppin' Tags? It seems a tad out of Character for Nicky. Is this another sign of the "Had no Idea Stokes would become this popular - what shall we do with him?" syndrome of the writers?

Hmm.. do you guys think that the Nick having problems again will be in or right after this episode. I mean, after Warrick pulls him off the gang guy, I could see one of those touching moments.. and Nick upset because something else bad happened to someone else on the same job.. it would give motive for these feelings surfacing again. And we all know how much Nick cares for his friends... and then its Greg.. so, I could see this tearing open old wounds...

Could be. I read that Nick will still have some emotional issues with whole 'Grave Danger' incident. Maybe what happens to Greg brings his fear out into the open. They are all in danger and Nick is sick of it all.

Yes, I think is it. They will bring it back how Nick is really feeling about it. I know Nick will be a good teacher to Greg because he care about him, that his best friend. I think Greg is going to be the one to bring Nick out of anger, hurt and what his feeling is.

I forgot one more thing, Greg wasn't nervous around Nick, he was nervous around Grissom, I will remember that.

i wonder when the promos are going to come out on cbs??????they already confirmed built to kill will be on sept. 21st at 9:00 west coast time, and from watching reruns of season 6 on cbs, they already have promos for shows like the amazing race, which is premiering sept. 17! so mabe the promo is coming up. what date did they start filming? today? or later this week? THEY SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!!! greg will still be a hottie even though he's all bruised and stuff. whoa major subject change!!!!

^ They've already finished filming Toe Tags and are shooting for Built to Kill. One of the members on this forum, MargCathfan, has visited the set in L.A. twice. The first time in a bar where they filmed the Cath/Nick scene and the second time was in the studio where she met Scott Wilson. And as far as I know, part of the crew is filming in Vegas right now. It's probably going to take a bit more time since it's a two-parter. :)

^ :( Aww, sweet Greggo. I hate seeing him hurt, but I think that if these spoilers are true that it will allow his character to grow and mature not only as a CSI, but on a personal level as well. I think it will make him a stronger person. I cant wait for S7!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back