Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 7x04 Fannysmackin'
I also heard from a little birdie that Nick will punch a punk teenager that kept taunting him while he and Warrick were processing a crime scene. Ooww! :eek:
And I also found this Greg bit on BTA:
"Sara’s going to be the one to process Greg after he gets beaten up. Here’s a little part from their scene:
Sara: "I came here for you Greg."
As Sara scrapes Greg's fingernails, Greg suddenly grasp his hands around hers. As Sara grasps his hand back."

O/T I got a question about YTDAW, do you have to sign up to get in?

Back on topic, Greg get beat up to save someone live, Sara is there for Greg, she would do anything for Greg, Nick or anybody because she very protect of Nick and Greg. Nick beat someone up, the guy deserves it.

OMG I AM GOING TO DIE!!!!! i can't wait til september!!!! that scene with greg and sara is going to be the hottest thing eva!!!(even though i am a gsr shipper) i love greg and sara!!! but if greg gets humiliated it will be sad ;(

I wonder what Gris will think if word gets back about that scene. I'm sure he'd understand the friendship and that they're both emotional though.

oh i never thought of that. he might be like...ok what the heck. but in his head of course. i dont think he would say anything..?

Ohh!! Omgoodness I was right about him getting beat up!! Thats good and bad at the same time!! Haha, omg, I really happy. So.. I wonder... where does the scene take place? At the scene of the crime, or the hospital. I hope its at the hospital because when he was there last, nobody really came to see him for him (that we saw) they came there to help the processing along. So, it totally makes sence for sara to say she is there for Greg, and not just the crime.

So.. when is this going to happen anyways? I would think it would be kind of soon in the season because of the amount of info released on it, right? Or does that happen a lot?

EDIT: Nevermind, that site says he does end up in the hospital. They even have a seen between Greg and Gris while Greg is in the hospital. And, they also said that Nick will throw a punch at a crime scene. I hope all of this is true!!

this spoiler is for episode 4 of the season. usually spoilers are released in order from what i know, and YDTAW releases them a while before the ep airs. i wouldnt be surprised if they start talking about ep 5 over there in a week or 2. im not sure how reliable they are though.

Plus, BTA says:
"Poor Greg will be beaten up so badly that Warrick found a lock of his hair on the crime scene." :(

I hope Nick does punch the guy who does this to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back