Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grissom was always called "Gil", although I believe before Petersen was cast it was "Gil Scheinbaum", but Petersen didn't seem Jewish enough, so he changed it to Grissom because of his admiration for the astronaut Gus Grissom :)

Oh, okay. I knew one of the names was originally different before casting lol.

Nick's original name was supposed to be Ledoux. He was supposed to be blond and ripped and have lots or piercings and tattoos. He was also supposed to ride a motorcycle.

And Greg was supposed to be in his mid-30's and be a former construction worker before they cast Eric.

So I wonder what Ted Danson's character's name will be?

Ipstenu, Ted Danson is joining CSI next fall, but I don't know how long he stay with the show. Did he sign for one years or more? I will watch the show. I think I remember George said, He don't want Nick to be supervisor. Nick like the outdoor, he is not the indoor person.

CSI 12.01 ''73 Seconds''

STORY LINE: A crazy, chaotic shoot-out on a hotel tram leaves two dead, almost no witnesses, and a lot of contradictory evidence; another dead man in Panaca County has a young man's face and an old man's body...STORY LINE: A crazy, chaotic shoot-out on a hotel tram leaves two dead, almost no witnesses, and a lot of contradictory evidence; another dead man in Panaca County has a young man's face and an old man's body...

Sounds very case-of-the-weekish. I'm considering that a good sign. I was really hoping that the premiere wouldn't be all about Langston, but there are some things that need to be answered. How/why is Langston leaving? Why is there a new supervisor (still angry about that one, by the way...). What were the repercussions of Brass/Catherine/Nick's actions? Did Sara ever stop looking for the truth? I think it would be cool to have the opening kinda tie up those knots so we can move on with the show. Like maybe have Ted's character call all the others and have them come to the scene, and as they hang up, do a quick flashback.

And also randomly, if Catherine does get demoted, that would really be a perfect way for Grissom to come back for her exit like Marg said he had volunteered to a few months back. Imagine her dejection and humiliation, and if that's what causes her to leave, maybe Grissom could be there for moral support and a pep talk.

Too many thoughts. It's way to early to be up on my day off. :lol:

Ipstenu, Ted Danson is joining CSI next fall, but I don't know how long he stay with the show. Did he sign for one years or more? I will watch the show. I think I remember George said, He don't want Nick to be supervisor. Nick like the outdoor, he is not the indoor person.

I meant if the character name is Ted, I'm out :)

(Exactly like what Robinjn said! Tony Danza plays characters who are, in general) named Tony ;)

Last edited:
and I’m not giving any hint and I don’t know a thing about it–but I think the very next thing is a certain character’s gonna be written off in a way where there’s no possibility of them ever coming back.
IMO Brass is the only one (besides Ray) who did something wrong, this could mean him. But on the other hand we do know for a fact that Ray is gone, could also mean him.

I don't have a problem with Ted Danson joining the cast however I do have a problem with his character being supervisor.

It will be interesting to see how this all works out. I think tptb realised from Ray that the main man should probably be the supervisor, because then they get to be the boss and be in most scenes. At least the character wont be a newbie who just acts like he is supervisor!

So the cast starts filming on Monday, and we've still got NO news as to who's on and who's not?:confused: Strange indeed. Come on, who ever is on CSI has for sure signed the proverbial contract, what's the hold up, on letting the fans know? And as to the inconsistency of LF's contract and the contract renewal, did he refuse, or did they, on the terms he was offered? He is now in Detroit making yet a new movie. So maybe it's possible he got a better offer. After watching the enigmatic, gorgeous, enticing actor WP as Grissom for 9 years and the mysterious, electryfing, beguiling, cativating LF as Langson for 2-1/2 seasons, it seems it's a bit confusing & befuddling that they would bring in someone who for me biggest claim to fame was an 80's sitcom "CHEERS":confused: Time will tell on this. Here's his profile on the always and ever changing WIKI:rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Danson

Last edited:
I read somewhere on the board, they start filming Monday. No, it's not Wiki or IMdB, I hardly go on Wiki except IMdB. I guess, they change the dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back