Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original date we had was the 18th. It was pushed back.

My Spider Sense tells me there's some rewriting going on to fit Ted Danson ;)

Dammit, I want to know who else they are writing for!!
smileysteam.gif

I have to keep hoping that everyone else has or will renew, since if they hadn't, you'd think there would be more casting news and scrambling around to fill all those shoes :lol:

I'm sure that if there were any surprises regarding cast members NOT signing, we'd have heard about it by now.
I am thinking the same thing. I am sure everyone else is coming back at this point otherwise we would have heard.

Just because actual filming beings on Friday, don't they still do table reads and rehearsals before then, so that stuff might start on Monday?

CBS' cast page for "CSI" no longer has Fishburne or Jorja Fox listed, only Marg, George, Eric, Paul, Wallace, Robert, and David... I'm worried about Sara :(

CBS' cast page for "CSI" no longer has Fishburne or Jorja Fox listed, only Marg, George, Eric, Paul, Wallace, Robert, and David... I'm worried about Sara :(

Just an FYI, Jorja had not been listed since she left the first time...

The original date we had was the 18th. It was pushed back.

My Spider Sense tells me there's some rewriting going on to fit Ted Danson ;)

I hope your right, as long as it's done right, take your time writers :):thumbsup:

I'm sure that if there were any surprises regarding cast members NOT signing, we'd have heard about it by now.

I'd like to think so, though as I recall Marg and George didn't sign up till a few days before last season started filming, so we'll see

The TV Guide website never took off Gary Dourdan or William Petersen off the CSI banner, nor did they ever add Lauren Lee Smith or Laurence Fishburne. The CBS forum still has a "remembering Gil Grissom" thread for crying out loud. As if people were going to forget! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back