Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season premiere is titled according to tv.com The Pageant.Here is the synopsis:

The CSIs investigate the murder of a 12 year old beauty queen. Meanwhile, an agent from Internal Affairs questions the rest of the team about Nate Haskell's murder.

The CSIs investigate the murder of a 12 year old beauty queen. Meanwhile, an agent from Internal Affairs questions the rest of the team about Nate Haskell's murder.

Now we just need to know who "the rest of the team" consists of...

I still say that no news is good news. With shooting scheduled to start in 10 days, I would think that any major contract snafus would have made their way around the internet by now. It's only news when they don't sign...

Better not be Nick, as he had nothing to do with that part of the investigation. :shifty:

Could be interesting, though.
Well the rest of the team kind of does imply Nick, and whilst he wasn't involved with investigating Haskell's death I'm sure the activities in Los Angeles will be brought up and Nick was definitely involved in that part.

This is looking to be an interesting episode. I reckon they'll probably do it a bit like The Accused Is Entitled with them working on the A-case yet all of them will individually have a meeting with the IA official at some point in the episode. (Hurrah, balanced screentime! :lol:)

I'm glad to see that Haskell appears to be the B-case too, although it'll almost definitely intrude on the main case.

Interesting how it doesn't mention about Ray's exit but I reckon he may have declared 'murder' if they're having to investigate the entire team about it again. Actually, it looks to be a pretty interesting episode, even though it's Haskell again it's not going around hunting him down at least.

would think that any major contract snafus would have made their way around the internet by now. It's only news when they don't sign...

Not really. Last year George didn't sign until 2-days before filming began and we didn't hear about it until much later, after filming started.

would think that any major contract snafus would have made their way around the internet by now. It's only news when they don't sign...

Not really. Last year George didn't sign until 2-days before filming began and we didn't hear about it until much later, after filming started.

I was wondering, for those who might know, did everyone's contract expire after the 11th season?

I mean, we've heard nothing so far on a single person except LF, and Marg's made some vague comments, but that's all. I guess I am hoping that at this point it might be a non-issue, and they've all signed already, and TPTB just don't care about making it public knowledge.

Better not be Nick, as he had nothing to do with that part of the investigation. :shifty:

Well the rest of the team kind of does imply Nick, and whilst he wasn't involved with investigating Haskell's death I'm sure the activities in Los Angeles will be brought up and Nick was definitely involved in that part.

I agree with you here, he probably won't evade all of the fallout, but as my dad would have said, his nose is cleaner than most :lol:

I was wondering, for those who might know, did everyone's contract expire after the 11th season?

I mean, we've heard nothing so far on a single person except LF, and Marg's made some vague comments, but that's all. I guess I am hoping that at this point it might be a non-issue, and they've all signed already, and TPTB just don't care about making it public knowledge.

I agree with you here, he probably won't evade all of the fallout, but as my dad would have said, his nose is cleaner than most :lol:

I doubt they'll investigate LA, but you never know. I think IA will be more interested in how Haskell was murdered, the marks on his wrists, lack of the plastic cuffs, etc.

Nick is squeaky clean on that one. ;) However, I'm sure he'll be questioned too. It wouldn't be any fun leaving one CSI out, now would it? :lol:

Now we just need to know who "the rest of the team" consists of...

Yeah, I guess we'll know something by the 18th when filming starts, hopefully all is good :)

Glad to see it will be the B part of the ep, hopefully there will be equal screentime too :)

Really the whole team will ALL be in trouble if Ray says 'murder', it won't matter if Nick was part of the investigation or not

Really the whole team will ALL be in trouble if Ray says 'murder'

How so? The only ones who know actually know something are Ray and Brass. Catherine and Sara had their suspicions, but without the cuff and/or an admission from Brass, there's really nothing they could've done about it; Catherine was forced to sign off on the report because they didn't have anything else. Standup guy that he is, I think Ray will go with 'self-defense' and cut his losses and quit before he allows anyone else to go down with him for something he did.

I agree that Cath and Sara couldn't get in trouble for suspecting something. Sara even went so far as to check Ray's kit to make sure he had the required amount of flex cuffs. Greg and Nick just believed Ray. The only one who might be in trouble would be Brass and that would be only if Ray said that Brass took the cuffs...

How so? The only ones who know actually know something are Ray and Brass. Catherine and Sara had their suspicions, but without the cuff and/or an admission from Brass, there's really nothing they could've done about it; Catherine was forced to sign off on the report because they didn't have anything else. Standup guy that he is, I think Ray will go with 'self-defense' and cut his losses and quit before he allows anyone else to go down with him for something he did.

YUP, I totally agree, he will cop up what he thinks is best. Now if we only knew who's signed up that would be awesome:bolian: So will LF be in the 1st episode or not? Marg said "he's out of the country" perhaps on a much need vacation, and will he return to wrap this up?:confused:

Ray- murdered Haskell
Brass- covered for Ray by getting rid of the evidence- the cuff
Catherine- she's in charge so the person in charge usually gets some heat, really Ray never should have gone to L.A. but it wouldn't have mattered, he probably would have still gotten on a plane
Al- how much of an autopsy did he really do?
Greg and Hodges- should have reported Ray in Cello and Goodbye, and Hodges gave Ray his password
Nick- going all cowboy in L.A.
Sara- don't think she did anything wrong, correct me if I'm wrong

They reported self defense and yes they didn't quite have all the evidence but still imagine how in court lawyers from then on could spin all this if Ray says he did it or whatever might happen in the premiere

Ray- murdered Haskell
Brass- covered for Ray by getting rid of the evidence- the cuff
Catherine- she's in charge so the person in charge usually gets some heat, really Ray never should have gone to L.A. but it wouldn't have mattered, he probably would have still gotten on a plane
Al- how much of an autopsy did he really do?
Greg and Hodges- should have reported Ray in Cello and Goodbye, and Hodges gave Ray his password
Nick- going all cowboy in L.A.
Sara- don't think she did anything wrong, correct me if I'm wrong

They reported self defense and yes they didn't quite have all the evidence but still imagine how in court lawyers from then on could spin all this if Ray says he did it or whatever might happen in the premiere

AI is investigating the murder (or not!) of Haskell. That happened in Vegas. LA should have nothing to do with it.

Ray murdered Haskell, Brass covered it up.
Catherine processed Gloria. As supervisor she would be expected to take at least some of the blame for anything 'her team' does wrong.
Greg & Sara processed the scene. If there was anything 'wrong' they should have questioned that in the report.
Nick processed Ray and dug up the back yard to find out why Haskell was what he was.

My personal opinion -
They all signed the report but Catherine as supervisor is the only one who would sign the report as a whole. The others (Nick, Greg, Sara, Doc, & even the labrats) signed off on their individual parts of the investigation.

ETA: Of course in real life that report that they all signed wouldn't have been filed and signed for months most likely! :lol:

Susan

Last edited:
All true blackflag and the writers wrote and directed this, and gave it to the actors who played it out in all their glory:bolian:I'm thinking now that it's possible that LF knew his demise, and had already made a decision after this episode, on not renewing his contract, where else could his character go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back