Say NO to Homophobia

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by beautifulview, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Haha okay, so Allie (in case no one knows that's my girlfriend...I'm pretty sure you know though) and I were talking to some girl and she yelled at us saying that gay, lesbian and bisexual were swear words. Then she kept telling us to shut-up when we asked her if she was homophobic, then ignored us, then kept saying whatever, and eventually said she wasn't...but I tend not to believe her :lol:

And haha, Allie and I have barley been home, were always out doing this together or that together. Haha, Levon wins! She has a life once again! (Okay...so I've never really had a life...but now I do!)

2. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

sigh. at least some people are happy in love. calleigh i'm glad your friend took it well. and that's funny, catherinewillows that she was cursing at you and then says she's not homophobic... i would also disagree. sandleissocute i'm glad your brother has a chance with that new guy. new love is so cute!

my love life kinda stinks. big time. my ex called the other day to tell me he wasnts to get back together. but i've heard from his friend that he was recently dumped by a guy. so if he's bi, i really don't mind. but if he's calling me because he's rejected everywhere... that i DO mind L:)

3. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Okay so, I think my one friend finds the conversation of me and Allie extremly disturbing and uncomfortable. Anytime I say anything about her and I she goes "I see" then changes the subject, I found it quite annoying actually...

4. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

I have a friend like that Levon, and I have just accepted the fact that it's not something I can talk about with her. She and I talk about other stuff. I mean, I sometimes drop my girlfriend's name, but that's it. I don't know, is your friend someone with whom you share everything? Sometimes people just don't want to know certain things, and I also think we need to accept that. I mean, I get very annoyed when someone talks about how his/her life sucks etc, I don't want to hear about that, I'm not interested in that.

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

^^Aha, I just stopped talking to her about it. Only now ALL our conversations seems to revolve around Panic! At The Disco...but what can I do?

And oh my god. Today I was walking with Allie and some little kid I don't even know starting hitting on me! I was talking about the length of a skirt I own, and he's like "that would look good on you, you're hot" I was like ewwww, ewwww. Then Allie turned around "SHE'S GAY!!!" hahaha, you should've seen the look on his face :lol:

6. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^ Hahahaha! :lol: :lol: Bet he was asking for it! Allie sure is curt and precise!

7. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I would loved to seen his face! :lol:

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

^^Haha, it was like a "oh my god...what the..." face :p.

Haha, okay, so today my hair dresser was doing my hair and was like "so you like any guys?" and I was like "nop" and she was like "come on" and I was like "okay, her names Allie, she's my girlfriend, I lvoe her so much" she was like "you're gay?" and I was like "yep!" hahaha, it was a very interesting conversation. Made the whole salon shutup :p

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hey people, I just dropped in to say that I have nothing against bi/gay/lesbian people :) (Im not any of those) But I just want to let you know :D Im catholic, but I really don't care. I think its realyy awful how in most contries its illegal for same sex marriages. You can't help who you fall inlove with. If you want to spend the rest of your life married to someone, you should be able to. :D

10. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

This reminds me of something that happened to me... :lol:

I was at this party in Milan and I noticed a pair of interesting hazel eyes, so I started staring at them (sometimes you just can't help it, can you?). One minute later a guy approached me and said "Hi. I saw you were watching me...". I let out an amused laugh and answered "Actually I was watching the girl right behind you."
    I guess he didn't really believe me, but, lol, it was such fun! :lol:

11. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

^:lol: That's sounds like a funny experience :lol:

I was over at my gf's for a couple of days and we went to this nightclub, and while I was clutching my beer and leaning on the table, she just started dancing with her friends.. seriously, my look: :eek: and that thud you heard was my jaw hitting the ground! WOW, I knew she was hot and all.. but what I saw there.. just wow.. haha.. I walked up to her and demanded a private session, but she said "no" aww bummer.. was worth the shot :lol:

12. Florence87

Florence87 Dead on Arrival

my best friend does not have a promblem with gaypeople, but i dont think she can accept me being gay. i told her a few weeks ago, and now she's trying to set me up with some guy. it hurts but, and now i dont feel comfortable talking to her about it. :(

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

They never have problems with gay people, as long as gay means "those weird people who live in their own strange world, far far away from me"
    It's sad that sexual orientation can decide for some people whether they like someone or not. I mean should I start rejecting my straight friends too because they're different?
    I'm glad to have friends who accept me, even if the keep saying they don't get how I've never been with a guy and still know that I don't want to be... funny that, they've never been with girls, either.
    I gotta say that overall I haven't made many bad experiences coming out or anything. Most people I know don't really mind either way. And those few who do don't need to be my friends...

On a sidenote, got a funny little story to share:
    A while back I was out dancing with my friends and this guy was hitting on me when I sat down to get a drink. He came on to me and I nicely told him I wasn't interested. He kept asking why so I told him I was gay. He actually laughed at me. Then his friend came over and he was like "Look at her, she says she's a lesbian, she's lying. She's too pretty to be one." So I told him to go find my friend and ask her. He did. She confirmed the info. He still didn't buy it.
    So in the end, after like half an hour or explainig to him why I wasn't into guys (and what a funny conversation that was) I let him talk me into giving him a kiss (Just a peck on the lips), just to prove that it didn't turn me on.
    He looked quite disappointed when I smiled at him saying I still wasn't convinced... Was a fun evening and in the end he did believe me (or so he said)
    I was drunk by the way ;)

[Edited because I was in a hurry and now I found some silly spelling mistakes :rolleyes:]

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Funny story to read, Mia! :) I don't have such experiences, because I never really go out. I'm allowed to, but I never feel the intention to go out.

15. Florence87

Florence87 Dead on Arrival

my best friend hs had sex with girls, and she says it was just experiensing. but me being gay ruins the bubble of the kind of person she thinks i am, and she cant handle that, i guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.