Say NO to Homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? I work as a volunteer in a house for the older people, and I was talking to an old woman from Suriname, she believed. She was constantly talking about God blessing me, because I'm helping those older people, and I trapped myself thinking about what she would say if I said I like girls.

Hey ladies and gents[if any]. Keeping the love alive in here? That's wonderful. Already I'm seeing so many support.

I just wanted to come in here and see how you all are doing and apparently, you people are doing great! :) And don't forget, I'm on your side. Haha!

Yay, someone on our side :)

Okay, I'm serious...the past week is just dragging on and on, I'm so excited to see her! I mean, we've had our date planned for over a month, and she's back in two days! lol, I'm so excited :)

And my oh my, I'm so confused. Because I've been calling myself "bi" but I don't think I'm just "bi" I think I'm like actually gay but I don't wanna go saying that I am gay then like a couple years later "no I'm not!" and blah, I'm just very confused!

Hi everyone, I know I haven't posted on here for awhile but I thought I just stop in and let you all know that I have a mayjor crush on one of my closest friends...whos a girl...its kinda my first one..I know I posted before that I felt really confused and I still do but..this feels right...I don't know how to explain it but...yeah...:D

I've been in both your shoes Levon and SarasGirl. That feeling that it feels just right, heh, I've been there. I used to have boyfriends, but to me it was no more than very good friendship, I shuddered at the thought of having more, but then I got some more experience being with girls and voila, confusion solved, because I realised that that was what I was looking for :D

I used to call myself bi, but then my friends confronted me with the fact that I just can't be :p Because of certain things that happened, they were like: "uhm, Jayne, you're not bi, your gay" and hearing that from someone else, my best friends, was like a relieve or something. I know for sure that I am gay, for I don't feel physicially attracted to guys and am so much more at ease with girls.

Levon, I'm in your shoes too. I really, really don't know. I know how you feel, and I hope you'll find out soon. Feel comfortable with it, whatever you'll find out.

Oh you know it's not easy to come to a definite conclusion about who you really are. Sometimes for the lucky ones, the conclusion comes their way naturally. For the unlucky ones, they always end up feeling so insecure, they turn to others for help. Like me see. It took me a loooong while for me to find out what I really am and when I finally do, it's a great feeling.

Lol! I'm not gay. No. It took me a long time to figure out that I'm an oldies person. You know those songs can be sooo alluring. Just friggin' addictive! For a guy, it's a weird obsession :lol:. Try it people ;).

And for those love-struck people here who's crushing over someone of the same gender, you know what you should do..... No? Oh well, you should talk your feelings through to someone who understands you best. You'll need help in this matter anyway. ;) All the best!

Lev and Roos, I think you're both too young and need some time to find out "who" you're. In the future, you'll find out, so until there, have fun! ;)

Yeah, some people know from very soon that they're gay/bi/straight/whatever.. for me it took experience to figure out I'm gay. I'm 23 and just figured it out, until then I just enjoyed looking around etc. and took it step by step.

*huggles Sayang* heh.. I'd kiss you if I wasn't gay, but I guess you already knew that ;)

Me and my uncle spent 3,5 hours in the car together and had some really nice conversations. All of a sudden he said: "well if you have a boyfriend.. or girlfriend.. then.. yadiyadiyada..", so I stopped him and was like: "well actually, I have a girlfriend" and he was like: "cool!!" and he had this huge grin on his face and gave me a nudge on the shoulder, I was like: "dude, watch the road" He acted as if it was the most normal thing on earth.. well it is :p And he was full of interest, a lot more than my parents showed anyway. I even believe that he would want to meet her before my parents ever say it. :)

Ooh, Jaynezers! I'm so happy for you your uncle is cool with it. :) When I talk about Jorja or whosoever my dad is like; hmm, maybe Roos is gay. And it's a joke, luckily, but I'm really wondering about what he would say if I like girls.

Okay, sounds good, I'll take it one step at a time! Yay for steps! Okay, I'll shutup.

Haha, well, I'm extremly excited today! She's back tomorrow!! :) Well actually technically tonight at like midnight which technically is tomorrow. I'm so excited! :)

RoosCSILover said:
Ooh, Jaynezers! I'm so happy for you your uncle is cool with it. :) When I talk about Jorja or whosoever my dad is like; hmm, maybe Roos is gay. And it's a joke, luckily, but I'm really wondering about what he would say if I like girls.
Dear gawdess, where do you get all those nicknames :lol:

I used to give my dad hints too.. it's like getting him used to the idea that there is a possibility of his daughter being gay. When I told him he said he had no idea, because I was always saying that some guys where cute (I hardly said that I think).. but then I said to him: "dad, do you remember that the two of us started to scratch on the cover of a magazine, because there was this picture of some nice looking woman, and below her breasts, something should've been hidden *cough* another pair of breasts.." and my dad looked at me and was like: "ohhhh yeaeaeahh!!" :lol:

Blame the boredness, Jayne! :)

LOL, well, I never talk about boys, I think. It's a wonder it doesn't strike my friends. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back