Say NO to Homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
saras_girlfriend, your father has a great sense of humour.

obsession_360, hope things get better for you.

obsession_360 said:
ill be okay...im happy the way i am.

And that's all that matters :). It sure would be nice if the rest of the world would chill out and grow up though.

*hugs Becky* noooo, you are special.. didn't you read the post which said that I was missing you??

yay *hugs Jayne*. I get to stay home in my nice normal house with internet for about a week before I am hearded off to the beach house then to visit relatives in Oregon. Joy. At least the beach house has TV, Truckee doesn't even have that. TANGENT.

jenakapt said:
Fool4love said:
My problem is that i keep thinking "how can you know for sure"

I went through the exact same thing, and it did my head in for ages, but then I just talked to someone about it, had a really long chat and it all began to make sense, I'm not saying it will work for you as everybody's different but I'm just saying what worked for me. And to be very cliché about it..... we're all here if you need to talk!
I became really sure of the fact that I only fancied girls after some experiences with both boys and girls. That really helped me. And the confrontation my friends gave me.. this is awkward though. Me: "No, I'm bi!" Friend: "Uhm, Jayne, you just told us that you went to have a shower straight after! You're gay, trust us, you like men, but you just don't want the whole package" :lol: I realised that they were right though.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I'm a full-time lady-lover :D Sorry, I just don't like the word lesbian..

Jaynie-poo, I know what you mean! :p I hate that word! I just hate that there's a status! I told my sister I hated the word the other day...

Me: I hate the word 'lesbian'.
Sis: Why?
Me: Because I do. There shouldn't be a status for someone with a different sexual preference...
Sis: That's what they want to be called.

:rolleyes:

And Lia, which one's you in the pic (I love the pic, btw! :D)?

I am a devout Christian, but I also have a gay friend that is like my brother.....I also know that suicide is the only unforgivable sin...
I could care less about who you date or what you do when you get home. I sit with my friend and point out guys at lunch we think are hot...I love him to death. When he told me that he thought he was gay..he thought I would be angry...I just hugged him and said 'I still love you'....
I don't know how the flip someone can judge someone else. We were given something called FREE WILL!!! If that's how you choose to live.....then I wish you all the best.

Lia, I know I'm late with this but that pic of you and your girlfriend is wonderful! :) You 2 make a beautiful couple. I wish you the best with your relationship.

Roos, you'll have loads of time to figure it out! And that phase of figuring it out was a great experience to me.. I advise everyone who's not sure about her/himself, to take your time and enjoy it.

Dammit. Well, I kissed Camellia last night..

Afterwards, I felt all guilty and angry and scared because I can't help but feel that I'm just not good enough for her and that I took advantage of her or something. Especially, because I probably already hurt her; I acted distant and angry. I want to tell her I wasn't angry at her, but then I'd have to explain all the other feelings which is going to make me feel even more guilty.
Five days and I already feel horrible. What is wrong with me?

No Lia, nothing is wrong with you. Of course you are good enough for her! You are nice, pretty and you obviously care about her, otherwise you wouldn't be worrying so much. Everybody gets in a bad mood sometimes. I would advise talking to her and telling her you weren't mad at her. You don't need to tell her why you were angry if you don't want to but let her know she didn't do anything wrong.

I agree with Becky, Lia your girlfriend should know that she didn't do anything wrong, which she might be thinking now. And of course nothing is wrong with you, first of all, Love is strange business, it makes you do things that you regret afterwards in a way, but only out of protection to the one you love. Ask her if you've hurt her, because I'm almost sure you haven't. And second, think about it, but didn't that kiss just feel wonderful?? ;) (haha, you don't have to tell!)

Blegh, I still have to wait for my date for another *starts doing math* 32 days :( Gawd, I just realised that the last time I really dated someone was with a guy.. and that's been *starts doing math again* 5 years ago :eek: which does not mean I didn't have bfs or gfs after him, but I just never dated :p Hmmm.. this makes me nervous haha.

Five days and I already feel horrible. What is wrong with me?

Absolutely NOTHING.... you did nothing wrong and i'm sure you are not the kind of person who wanna hurts the other , so there is nothing wrong with you.... you feel guilty because you think you are not good enough for her? what made you think that? i mean on the pic you showed us the other day, you two looked incredibly cute together....IS she your first girlfriend? if she is , well i can understand why you feel this way , since it's the first time, you are scared cause you don't know how it happens, how it will bring you and most of all you are afraid of hurt her and being hurt.....i think you should tell her everything, if you trust her and she trusts you, she will understand and make you feel better...if it's her first time too, she is probably as scared as you are....Honesty is the key Lia....Good luck

Jayne good luck for your luck too, you will need some lol

In the communication department I'm a little like Grissom. Oyoyoy. :/

Thanks for taking the time to help me, though. <3

She's not my first girlfriend; she's my second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back