Say NO to Homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Lia, You and your girlfriend look so cute together.

[/QUOTE] I dunno, I'm fighting with it.. it helps me to see everyone's stories here. :)

[/QUOTE]

Right there with you Roos

This girl I like sent me a text yesterday whether she could still call me on the housephone (it was almost midnight), so I walked downstairs and told dad that someone was going to phone me and that I was going to use the phone in his bedroom. And he was like: "who's going to phone you?" So I was: "So-and-so" and he was like: "Jayne, you don't have to tell me everything!" He said it in such a cute way.. I was like 'awww dawdy, you rock sometimes'.. I really thought he didn't notice what was going on, I thought only mums can see when someone's feeling special :D This took my dad two weeks to figure out, I wonder how long it will take for my mum to figure it out. So dad knows it's a girl again.. I hope mum will accept it too again. :)

jeez I leave for a weekend to the land of no internet access (my mtn. house) and everyone has about five million conversations without me. Don't I feel special *pouts*.

Congrats Lia, which one is you in the pic?

*hugs Becky* noooo, you are special.. didn't you read the post which said that I was missing you?? :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm guessing Lia is on the right.. just by looking at the title of the picture :D It's just a guess.. so yes, will the real Lia reveal herself?? :)

I have been very lucky. I came out to my family 6 years ago when I was 16 (yeah do the math, I´m 22 now). My dad said: ¨Oh thank God, I thought you were going to tell me you were pregnant.¨ It was hilarious really.

saras_girlfriend said:
I have been very lucky. I came out to my family 6 years ago when I was 16 (yeah do the math, I´m 22 now). My dad said: ¨Oh thank God, I thought you were going to tell me you were pregnant.¨ It was hilarious really.
awww...im so happy for you that you know whats right for you! I told my mom about 3 months ago and she called me a pervert and said that she wont support me. her bf would probably kill me cause he said something uncalled for during the gay pride parade in new orleans, and my dad would probably disown me...but i know what's right for me and that's all that matters :D

obsession_360 said:
awww...im so happy for you that you know whats right for you! I told my mom about 3 months ago and she called me a pervert and said that she wont support me. her bf would probably kill me cause he said something uncalled for during the gay pride parade in new orleans, and my dad would probably disown me...but i know what's right for me and that's all that matters :D

I´m sorry your parents don´t support you and I hope they will come around. As long as you know what you want and if you are happy!

i have someone that makes me so happy! And if my family has a problem with it...then thats fine with me. Just as long as it doesnt mess with my happiness :D

obsession well done to have such an attitude, your very strong :D

Saras_girlfriend that is exactly what my mum said when I told her :lol:

Don't be sad Roos. It will all work out in the end. It's comforting to know that there are people out there going through the same thing, and that it's not just me. My problem is that i keep thinking "how can you know for sure"

Fool4love said:
My problem is that i keep thinking "how can you know for sure"

I went through the exact same thing, and it did my head in for ages, but then I just talked to someone about it, had a really long chat and it all began to make sense, I'm not saying it will work for you as everybody's different but I'm just saying what worked for me. And to be very cliché about it..... we're all here if you need to talk!

JayneEmilysRealm said:
*hugs Becky* noooo, you are special.. didn't you read the post which said that I was missing you?? :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm guessing Lia is on the right.. just by looking at the title of the picture :D It's just a guess.. so yes, will the real Lia reveal herself?? :)
I'm actually on the left, rofl. I wish I was the one on the right, though, heh..
But thanks y'all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back