Say NO to Homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the support, guys <3

And here's a picture, lol; she finally loaded it.
CamelliaandLia.png

just seeing what i can pick up :D
but seriously, i do know a "serious" all female couple. they are the best!! its my friends sister, and shes REALLLLY cooooool and quite funny about it :p (laughing funny, not the other one :) )

I know you're serious about this topic, Dave, and that is why you're so cool and you ROCK!!! *raises pint of Guinness*.. who gives a feck that it's only 7.30am here :p

Ohhh there was a gay-parade here in NL yesterday.. in Zwolle, where I used to live, but I didn't have time to go over. All my hetero friends went and kept bugging me with texts like: "ohhh spotted you a nice girl!!" and "if you're not getting your arse over here, we're going to conviscate all the hot chicks, put them in a box, and you'll never get to see them!" I hate it when they do that! That's called blackmail :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I know you're serious about this topic, Dave, and that is why you're so cool and you ROCK!!! *raises pint of Guinness*.. who gives a feck that it's only 7.30am here :p

Ohhh there was a gay-parade here in NL yesterday.. in Zwolle, where I used to live, but I didn't have time to go over. All my hetero friends went and kept bugging me with texts like: "ohhh spotted you a nice girl!!" and "if you're not getting your arse over here, we're going to conviscate all the hot chicks, put them in a box, and you'll never get to see them!" I hate it when they do that! That's called blackmail :lol:
drunk gay/lesbian dutch girls?! why didnt you tell me :p

if your trying to get me drunk and convert me into lesbian..im not saying no ;) :D

i hope to see my friend today, shes got reallly short hair and her lover looks 16, but shes 29! :p very very cool people to talk to, even though they work in a pub for old local men :p

I'm against these millionnaire and billionnaire revisionist gay people who think that history begin with them and , at the same time, destroy places like Provincetown, Mass.

sissi59100 said:
^i'm straight lol but most of friends are gay and bi, btw there were the big gay pride in here, i had a lot of fun :lol: what are you roos?

I dunno, I'm fighting with it.. it helps me to see everyone's stories here. :)

I dunno, I'm fighting with it.. it helps me to see everyone's stories here

well you had time to figure it out :D i guess you are attracted by both, that's why you don't exactly what you are, but you know, you don't have to define yourself as gay, bi or hetero...just live, do whatever you want with whoever you want ;)

LIA: your pic is adorable!! you too look beautiful and nice , i wish you and your girlfriend the best on this Earth ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back