Say NO to Homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my school, gay people are accepted. But some of my fellow students are annoyed by them. Especially with the comfort room issue, it's because the gay guys use the girl's CR. IMO, they should just use the boy's Cr coz they are boys. It's creepy to have gay boys in our CR, coz they still ARE boys
i'm glad they're accepted, but you're right, they should use their own CR, they're not a different gender, its sexual orientation. nothing to do with gender.

how many times i heard "gay" today, well, i'd have to say about 50 during lunch alone. it makes me sad, so i correct my friends and tell them "stupid the words is STUPID"

My aunts, uncles, cousins, and my brother and I walked down to the park so that my cousins could play. Somehow, we got on the topic of my sister's ex-boyfriend, who is bi, and has a boyfriend now. My uncle called him a faggot.
It made me so, so angry. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to talk about it and get on the topic of my own sexuality. I walked ahead of them with my cd player blasting, trying not to seem to angry.. but I'm terrible at hiding things.
My brother knows that I'm gay and he caught up with me. He said that they didn't mean anything, and asked if I was okay. I said I was. But.. I just didn't want to talk about it.
I'm really upset about this, and God, I don't want to say anything about it to anyone in real life.

My mom's boyfriend, being nice as he is, he says that if he was ever thrown in the middle of a gay pride parade, that, "There would be alot of dead faggots around." I freak out at my friend when she uses that word freely...its a word of hate and only the people that choose to open their ears and accept it would know that it's very hateful.

It's sad how some people think. They're just people, it's not like their missing limbs or diseased. (Of course if you're missing limbs, you're still a person like everyone else) I just don't understand how people can be so one-minded that they don't choose to see the person instead of their orientation. I don't believe that's a very honest and right way to live.

I have personal experiences with being judged...honest to god. If the people at my school found out about me...i would be expelled. Very strict Christian school.

obsession your school has a policy against being gay? wow, strict! i would not be happy there! and i'm sorry about your mom's boyfriend, insensitivity is just wrong, no matter who it is!

did anyone else here in USA the senate approved an amendment banning same-sex marriage? the full artical is here

Our school has a gay straight allience club, I personally would never join it unless it was anontmous, but I have absolutely no problem with gays. The only think I hate is when they like, make out in public, and then get stares from people, and then they're like, well we're just showing how much we love each other even if we aren't a diffrent sex. And it's like dude, I'll look at any couple like that if they're making out in public. Anything above a soft kiss on the lips in public is unacceptible, no exeption for homosexuals.

PS, I have a gay friend, and he's a really nice and fun guy!

America...does have some real problems. Don't get me wrong, I'm from California and all that jazz, but the government just makes such a huge deal about gay marriages and the like. WTF! WHY DO THEY CARE!??? No one's hurting anything! People are just trying to be happy, to find happiness...isn't that what everyone's trying to find? I know it's what I am...

The government has much more pressing matters at hand. The war in Iraq, taxes, school/education funds.

Piss off, Bush. Go bitch about something else.

Wow...a policy against being gay? Harsh...Oh and my friend wants me to say that she wants to beat up your principal...

My EX friend says "that's gay" in every second sentence (I'M SERIOUS!). And when you tell her to stop she gets all mad and glares at you. So then you go "that's straight" and she gets all mad and tells me that being gay is a sin and bla bla bla.

I had a teacher once tell me that being gay was wrong...it made me so upset! Most of my friends are gay or bi...and when she said it I started to cry REALLY hard. She then talked to me after class and asked me if I was gay. When I told her no she asked me what the big deal was! I was about to smack her...I then got her in SO much trouble and now she plays favorites with me because she's scared I'll find something to get her in trouble...which would be easy to find. She lets people talk about it all the time, and I just want to freak out! People write poems about it, pass notes and she doesn't give. I just want to bash her head into a table somedays...

And the other day I got in this HUGE fight with my roommates. One of them kept saying "that's gay" over and over again and I told her to shut the f*ck up. She then wouldn't talk to me and I wouldn't talk to her. Later on that night I was watching TV with my other roommate and she was like "lets see what's on pay- per-view and order a movie." So she was going through the list and saw Brokeback Mountain and she's like "Oh yeah...lets watch the faggot cowboys" and she started to laugh. I then threw a cup in her direction and I missed her (lucky I did...I think) and it broke all over the floor. We wouldn't speak to each other for a week.

quoth_the_raven said:
America...does have some real problems. Don't get me wrong, I'm from California and all that jazz, but the government just makes such a huge deal about gay marriages and the like. WTF! WHY DO THEY CARE!??? No one's hurting anything! People are just trying to be happy, to find happiness...isn't that what everyone's trying to find? I know it's what I am...

The government has much more pressing matters at hand. The war in Iraq, taxes, school/education funds.

Piss off, Bush. Go bitch about something else.
Yeah, exactly.
But, if you look at the weird stuff the government has done in the past, you'll see that the majority of the time, they fix it.

Eventually.
:mad:

You hear the words 'homo' and 'flikker' here quite often still.. both meaning 'gay' in a negative sense.. when I'm teaching and I hear the words at school I tell the kids off, but well, you can't really do that to strangers on the street unfortunately.

Last Thursday my friend publicly announced in the pub that I'm gay. She yelled it at a friend because the music was loud but just when she reached the part "this is Jayne and she's gay!!!!!" the music ended.. :rolleyes: heh.. half the club turned around.. I did get a look from a nice girl though and we got talking, so it did do something good :lol:

hi.
im saying NO right now. i think its bloody awful that some people are so homophobic! i mean, jeeeez, some of them didnt choose to go for the same sex, it jsut happened!

it could easily have jsut happened to them.

also, if they did choose, then that is THEIR choice. people shouldn't have a problem with that.

so yer...i really don't mind them.
and plus. slash stories are so much better hehe

omg i just cant stand people who are homophobic! my brother is gay and those people just ,ake me wanna cry like why is it thought of as being so wrong! i mean gahh! fuck some of the nicest people i have ever met have been gay!! my brothers boyfrend devin is sooo nice a just love him!! anywho all im saying is shutup and dont judge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back