Say NO to Homophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that it's our way of saying that we should Say no to Homophobia meaning that we shouldn't allow people's homophobic attitudes to get us down and that we should stand up for what we belive in. IMO anyway. :)

never_a_promise said:
I suppose that it's our way of saying that we should Say no to Homophobia meaning that we shouldn't allow people's homophobic attitudes to get us down and that we should stand up for what we belive in. IMO anyway. :)

You're absolutely right. That's the spirit!!! :)

i dont have a grudge against gay people. in fact i have a gay friend at school. he is nice and cool. it doesnt matter if you like the same sex, they are the same people as we are god created us and gays have feelings to so why bugg them about their sexuality dont you feel bad when you get picked on?

^ :D *huggles*

Okay, I'm almost one-hundred percent sure I'm bisexual. Again, those little late-night revelations ;) But I know I have support, so that's awesome :)

I thought I was bi-sexual for so long, and I totally belive that you can just go with the flow, in fact I think its amazing that bi-sexuals are just like, okay I don't care about gender its know I am attracted too...I realised I was a lesbain when I started fantasising about only women...and um, having fun by myself...haha :lol:

ok...well yes everyone does it!!! :D

GreyWillFade said:
I thought I was bi-sexual for so long, and I totally belive that you can just go with the flow, in fact I think its amazing that bi-sexuals are just like, okay I don't care about gender its know I am attracted too...I realised I was a lesbain when I started fantasising about only women...and um, having fun by myself...haha :lol:

ok...well yes everyone does it!!! :D

Ahem, well I think that Rotten Library put it best about bisexuality:

Every straight person has had homosexual dreams, daydreams, and impulses at one time or another. That doesn't make you queer -- it doesn't even make you bi. Until you find yourself actually craving a little [hot action] from somebody with the same sex organs as yours, you're strictly a wannabe.

Reassuring, huh? ;)

quoth_the_raven said:
Oh poo, you see, the thing is, I know I like girls as well, but I'm not sure if I'm a lesbian or if I'm just bisexual. *sigh*
Same here, nowadays. I thought I was completely lesbian, but then.. idk. But hey, the way I see it, I have time to figure it out. Meh. But I'd take a girl over a guy anyday. *shrugs*

My brother and sister found out a while ago, and it makes me so happy that they're so cool with it. My mom and dad are still having trouble accepting it, but when my sister found out I had a girlfriend, she was like "Hey, that's awesome." and she asked the same questions she would have if I had had a boyfriend. <3
It's still going to be hard to tell my aunts and uncles. My mom said "You don't have to tell them unless you're marrying a woman." I guess that's true, but I'm kind of close to them, and.. I'd hate it to come as a shock if I did, you know? All of a sudden "I'm marrying a woman." Idk.
And my grandparents.. well, they don't need to know. I really don't like them, for many reasons. Plus, they are VERY homophobic. They used the word 'fag' a LOT when they were over the other day. I said "I think that's a really offensive word. Stop saying it." and they asked if I was gay. :mad: All I said back was "Even if I was, that has nothing to do with it." Later I talked to my little cousins and made sure they knew to never say that word.

Ugh. It made me so angry.

Okay, I thought about it a lot last night, and I think I might be a lesbian. Hey, I'd like a girlfriend :p And my dad told me that if someone in our family was gay, that his parents *truthfully* would deal with it. That makes me happy :D

I'm late posting here and have no idea what to say so forgive me if I'm off my rocker. I have nothing against gay or bi people; Some of my closet friends are gay and I don't know what I'd do without them. So... just thought I'd show my support... :D

I completly agree...

ther's nothing wrong with being gay or bi.. or even transexual... I eman I know some gays and bis, and they are lovley people...

^ :D *huggles both*

Well, I asked my bro, too, what he would think if I was gay. He just shrugged and went 'eh'. He didn't even know what homophobia was, and he's older than me :lol: :p But I asked him if he would be okay with it and he said probably, so, that's all I needed to hear :p

QTR i'm so happy for you! its rare to have an accepting sibling, most are- from what i've heard- some of the last to get on board, in addition to fathers :lol:

good to have you here catherineismyidol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back