Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmakin' Effect"

erm... if i'd aks for it very nice... can someone post me spoilers about Leaving Las Vegas, and Redrum... i think for just the Sandle related storylines; would more than enough for me... im just really out of the spoilers rght now about Sandle...
anyway, which is the next episode when they will work together? coz i really miss it.. :(

Ahhh Sandle...When did i start shipping those two? From the first season of the show i guess, at that point i was Snicker slightly Sandle and then i became a Hardcore Snicker and a Hardcore Sandle :lol: I just can't explain the extraordinary chemistry between those two: which is very specific to Sandle is the way we can move from " OMG There Is Fire Burning Between Them" to "OMG They Look So Sweet!" while we are watching their scenes.
I don't know for you guys but sometimes i surprised myself yelling to my TVscreen "Don't you gonna hug her for God Sake!! " (i also yell at Sara guys, not only Greg :lol: )
There is definetly love between and not the simple romantic , paltonic love, NO i'm talking about the Love with a huge L, the one you can only dream of, the one you are looking for all your life, also called LOVE DIVINE.
Yeah guys, i really think their love is over the usual one, a special love that only those who really appreciate them can understand.

Okay i feel like i'm rambling tonight lol

When I started watching CSI I was (and still am) a compulsive list maker, so I kept lists of funny or cool things they said on the show. So one day I was reading these quotes, and Sara had always been my favorite charicter, and I stubled across a line between Greg and Sara and thought to myself, 'That would be soooo awesome!' and from then on I've only shipped Sandle. The End.

Awww you all have such cute stories!

Speaking of Sandle my friend (who is also a Sandle shipper) had come up to me today asking what I wanted for Christmas. I told her it's okay, she didn't have to get me anything. So she told her mom to get me anything CSI-y. Then she turned to me and said 'Yeah she'll probably buy you like the complete first season.' and I was like, 'ORGAN GRINDER!!!!!!!!' :lol: and then she and I were squeeing.

Just to let you guys know I am working on a Sandle vid to the song 'Kiss Me'.
-Kate

Shi-shi-sha! Awesome!...or should I say 'shi-shi-shawesome'? I got the...uh...season with 'The Shower Episode' in it last year. Squeee!!!! Mom was like, 'Yeah, we got you something that you'll really like for Christmas...' and she wouldn't tell me!!! I hope it's something even remotely Sandle related! Who-Ha!

Yeah guys, i really think their love is over the usual one, a special love that only those who really appreciate them can understand.

Okay i feel like i'm rambling tonight lol
I completely agree. They have something between them that can't be simply defined by "love". It's friendship, adoration, understanding, and flirting (which goes without saying ;)). Basically, they connect and bring out each other's best qualities (Greg lightens her her up; makes her smile, and Sara keeps him grounded when he has to be.)

Oh, and you can go ahead and ramble Sissi (at least as long as it's sandle related)! :cool:

Organ Grinder and 4x4? You gals are lucky you get to see those episodes!

Lol thanks Hestia, I will try to keep rambling about Sandle time to time lol

completely agree. They have something between them that can't be simply defined by "love". It's friendship, adoration, understanding, and flirting (which goes without saying ). Basically, they connect and bring out each other's best qualities (Greg lightens her her up; makes her smile, and Sara keeps him grounded when he has to be.)

ITA this thing about them is uncommon and specific to them, just try to find a similar relationship elsewhere on the TVshows, it's just impossible.

Sometimes people misunderstood what is going on between them: they only saw the "friendship" side of their relationship and didn't wanna see more than that which is clearly stupid since it's definetly OBVIOUS.

I was like, 'why all these people talking about Grissom/Sara? I want Sara to be with Greg!'
I know.. :( Sara/Greg are perfect for each other.

Did you guys read the TV Guide issue: The Boys of CSI with Carmine (yum!) and Eric (yum yum!) and Adam? When Eric said, (I believe that it was our last thread title) "He hasn't given up on her yet... he said this,"I encourage the writers to explore how Greg’s infatuation with Sara is going to be affected—because Greg hasn’t given up on her yet… I’m sure Greg is going to make a big fool out of himself."

I'm pretty sure though they're gonna be dealing with the team finding out about Sara and Grissom. Poor Greg! :(

Well, my 'I fell in love with Sandle' is just a little strange.

You see, the computer-well the first computer, now I have my own-is in my dad's room and in order to play on it, I had to go into dad's room.

Anyway, I was in there and Dad turned on CSI and I say "Oh not again! I absolutely hate this show, Dad!" but, of course, he didn't listen. So I sat that, muttering under my breath about how dumb Greg was and how I never liked Sara. That was back in...um, 2003? I think so.

But then, my dad bought two games, CSI and CSI Dark Motives-I've just got Dimensions of Murder-, and me, being a sucker for computer games, decided to play them. That was when I fell in love with the show. So, i told my dad to dig out the box sets-he teased me about liking CSI for about a week since he loves teasing me about taking a liking to things he likes e.g: CSI, Liz Phair-and I started off with season one. I loved the cases and the friendship between everyone, then I saw Organ Grinder and I'm like "Wow, that's just...wow...".

Now i wasn't sure I liked the thought of them being together- :rolleyes:, so I explored the other ships, GSR, Snickers and Swarrick, but I couldn't see any special spark. So then, I inspected Sandle and found that it felt...perfect. Since April, I have gone through every CSI episode up to Season 6, because I finished Season Five in October. So, that's my little story of 'How I fell in love with Sandle'.
The End!

:D

kissmesweet said:
I was like, 'why all these people talking about Grissom/Sara? I want Sara to be with Greg!'
I know.. :( Sara/Greg are perfect for each other.

Did you guys read the TV Guide issue: The Boys of CSI with Carmine (yum!) and Eric (yum yum!) and Adam? When Eric said, (I believe that it was our last thread title) "He hasn't given up on her yet... he said this,"I encourage the writers to explore how Greg’s infatuation with Sara is going to be affected—because Greg hasn’t given up on her yet… I’m sure Greg is going to make a big fool out of himself."

I'm pretty sure though they're gonna be dealing with the team finding out about Sara and Grissom. Poor Greg! :(

I loved that article. It showed how Eric is such a Sandle shipper, which I think is awesome. He's on our side, hehe. :) Neelie typed it all out for me (I'm still thankful for it :lol:) and I got so happy after I read it. :)

Yes I have that article on my nightstand actually, for my reading pleasure. :D And yes, Eric is TOTALLY a Sandle shipper, because he was even the one who said, 'I think Greg Sanders has a crush on Sara Sidle.' and BOOM! Season 5 came out, filled with shippy scenes.

So I was look at a couple of older Sandle threads and I noticed you made a '100 reasons why Greg and Sara should be together'. I noticed the one that said, 'Because he can do all these things with her that she's never done, like going sailing. '

Of course when I told my friend this she intreperted in the totally wrong way and was going 'Sailing...sure...' but her mind was in the gutter. :D
Okay, enough rambling.

lol I'm pretty sure guys we will have much more Sandle scenes after the hatus , i can feel it!

I also read that article but well i always knew Eric was Sandle since he said he also got a crush on Jorja lol

Maybe we should do something like we did with the "100 reasons why they should be together"... Any idea?

That sounds like a pretty cool article. Unfortunately, I never got to read it...dumb UK :lol:. But it proves that good ol' Eric wants to see the possibiltity of something between Sara and Greg. I mean, if they try it and it doesn't work out, I'd at least be happy enough that the writer's gave it a chance instead of completely ignoring it. :D

But I would hope that if-sorry, when the writers get Sara and Greg together, they'd keep them together. Don't the writer's see how happy their own characters make each other? :rolleyes:

Maybe we should do something like we did with the "100 reasons why they should be together"... Any idea?

Perhaps we could do something we did at another website, where we shipped the members of the A*Teens. I belonged to the Dhani/Sara and Amit/Marie shippers, and we made up: 'Don't Stop the Amazing Moments'. :) And we had a looot more, like Sweet Dreams and AMore.

We could think up those kind of things for Greg and Sara, too. Awhile ago I made up Gotta Ship and Secret Glances. Anyone more ideas?

Wow, Sarastar! That is an absolutely great idea! I just came up with one! What your mind can do in a matter of seconds :lol:!

What do you think of Super Geeks? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back