Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregsLabRat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregsLabRat

GregsLabRat Rookie

haha luvincsi that would be the greatest proposal ever :D

ZOMG! 26TH PAGE! So...close....XP Can't wait to see the poll result! Wow I went back to one of the other sandle threads and i went to the page before the season finale with the GSR scene and everyone was so happy and then it aired and everyone was like "...Shoot" lmao :lol:

2. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

glad you think so GregsLabRat!

me too.. I can't wait for the result.. :D

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh and guys, the title that I suggested, "He knows that Sidle Scent" is leading... but I realize that it was the same thread name for Thread #6.... So we can't use that! :(
    Sweetest proposal ever! Ooooh, I need to write a Sandle fic too! I should get to it N-O-W!! :)

See ya!

4. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

hahahaha... funny! :lol:
    Yeah.. that's true!

Oh.. :( So, does this mean we have to go for the one who has the second highest vote? I really like He Knows That Sidle Scent but I like the other ones so any thread name will do.. ;)

thanks! I like my caption too.. :lol: can't wait for your fanfic! ;)

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ You're welcome! Thanks! I'm going to write one about their wedding day!
    The one that I'm planning! Hey it's just been us for quite a while... Where's the following people: Fia? Ziya David?
    The Coroner? CSIangel17? szmandatogoholic? Gregsandersfan? araSgerG?(Oh my god, I just realized that spelt Greg and Sara backwards! Tres cool!) Sandlesidle? netartemisa? littlesara1? CSI_Watcher_8? Silhouette?

C'MON, SANDLE LOVERS! WE NEED YOU BACK HERE!

6. sagre

sagre Civilian

Hi All! I am a new Sandle shipper! I just loved how Greg and Sara interact in CSI, they are soooo adorable! :lol:

They MUST be a couple! They have to be! :p

I was laughing so much when I saw the caption you guys wrote! Especially luvincsi, that was so sweet! When can we see that scene happening?

I was so lucky to be able to witness the voting...but traumatise when I saw so many good ones!! My favs are torn between "Sara/Greg #10 - He Knows That Sidle Scent" and "Sara/Greg #10: Can you be my mentor, for life?" and "Sara/Greg #10 - She Came Here For Him". Fortunately I read all the posts before I do any voting, if not I won't know "He Knows That Sidle Scent" title has been used before, maybe you guys should put up a notice or something on that voting post? If not anyone would still pour in their votes into that choice, and thus wasted their vote.

Just my suggestion, now, I shall go make my decision! ;)

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Guys, I've opened a new thread right here, so come and join the party :D This thread may be locked now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.