Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmakin' Effect"

^^ Eh, actually. We're on the 3rd page for me actually. :lol: Depends on your settings!

Okay... new topic.

When did you guys start shipping Sara/Greg?

For me, it was during the 1st season when I saw how fiddly and nervous he got around her and I was like "Aw! That's so cute!" and then again when he wouldn't give her some evidence or something during the 3rd season when she was dating Hank and he asked what does Hank have that he hasn't got. That was so sweet!

kissmesweet said:
when he wouldn't give her some evidence or something during the 3rd season when she was dating Hank and he asked what does Hank have that he hasn't got. That was so sweet!
That was adorable.

Yeah for me it says we're on page 3. :D

I started shipping them after I saw Organ Grinder and I was like, 'OMG. They have to be together.' and I've been a strong shipper since!! :D
(Okay, only 4 more exams to go!)
-Kate

Yeah for me it says we're on page 3.
I believe what YouandMe1105 meant about being on the second page was not the second page of the thread but the fact that the thread had dropped to the second page of the list of threads (when you click on the "index" button). ;)

^ Haha yeah, I guess so too. :)

I'm not really sure when I started shipping Sandle. I think it was because Greg and Sara were my favorite characters on the show. And when I started reading fanfictions, I got into the shipping thing and I realised they make the cutest couple ever. :)

Yeah that was probably it. :D

Yes, after I watched Organ Grinder I went to read some fanfictions and then my love just grew and grew! Aww how sweet.

Did anyone start shipping them because of something really funny? Like after they saw an episode they had a dream of Sara and Greg together??
-Kate

I don't really know actually when I started to ship Sandle. I originally shipped Sara/Warrick when I first started watching, and then, gradually started shipping Sandle after watching more episodes. I remember telling my mom 'I think I'm becoming a Sandle!!' :lol:

:lol: Oh my gosh littlesara1 that's so funny!

I tell my mom ALL the time she can't deny the chemistry between the two but unfortuantely she doesn't see it....oh well. More for us eh? :D

Heh... it's funny how you're all talking about what was the first that hooked us on sandle because that was also the case on this other (shipper) thread I visited, and coupled with the little confussion about page numbers... it was just an amusing coincidence.
*Ahem* Just ignore that. Moving along now...
untitled0Y0.gif

As to when I started shipping Sara & Greg, well I'm not completely sure.
What I do know is that I was originally a GSR fan (as I am a multi-shipper, a part of me is still GSR... BUT just a small part! :p)
I remember that I liked the little flirtiness between Greg and Sara in the beginning (I thought it was so cute!) Since I didn't see the episodes in order, I ended up watching all of season 5 (Sandle season, y'all!) and I, slowly but surely, focused less on Sara/Grissom sightings, and more on Sara/Greg sightings. (Which there were plenty of, in that season!)
Along with season 5 (on CBS), I started watching the re-runs of the first few seasons on Spike TV. I realized they had this fantastic chemistry from the very beginning. (particularly Organ Grinder)

Thus, I was hooked. :D

Littlesara1! That is so cute! :)

I was never a GSR fan. I was, am and will always be a Sandles fan all the way, baby! :D

So, we're talking about the first time we start shipping Sandle, right?

kissmesweet said:
and then again when he wouldn't give her some evidence or something during the 3rd season when she was dating Hank and he asked what does Hank have that he hasn't got. That was so sweet!
To me it was this scene. Funny that you mentioned it too, kissmesweet. The first time I watch CSI is S3. I mean, really watch. And the 'what he's got that I don't get' scene is my first Sandle scene ever. I had no idea there's something called 'ship', I just thought "Awwww he likes her." And I couldn't help but smile.

The first time I start reading forums was when I stumbled accidentally into YTDAW. I was like, 'why all these people talking about Grissom/Sara? I want Sara to be with Greg!' Didn't realize I've became a shipper without any intention to be one. And weird enough, being in that forum just only strengthen my love for Sandle, despite all the GSR talk :D Then I realize that it really is a GSR centric board :rolleyes: And thank God I then found CSImedia :D

Hehe I remember the days when people were talking about the buzz that is The Shower Scene. I was like -> :eek: They're putting Greg and Sara in the shower TOGETHER???? :eek: :lol:
Oh the old days...

I wasn't here for all the buzz about the shower scene, but I have to tell you that I was discussing it at that time with my friends and they were all like, "I can't believe they're going to be in the shower together." And of course I was all happy because I was a very, very, supportive Sandle shipper. Although I didn't know why it was called Sandle at the time. :rolleyes:

Silhouette said:
The first time I start reading forums was when I stumbled accidentally into YTDAW. I was like, 'why all these people talking about Grissom/Sara? I want Sara to be with Greg!' Didn't realize I've became a shipper without any intention to be one. And weird enough, being in that forum just only strengthen my love for Sandle, despite all the GSR talk :D Then I realize that it really is a GSR centric board :rolleyes: And thank God I then found CSImedia :D

That's funny, I kinda recognize what you wrote. I had the same with fanfictions; I read all these Grissom/Sara fics (without really knowing the whole shipping thing with CSI) and I never really liked them. Then once I read this too cute Sandle fic and I realised I love the two of them together.

And aww yeah, the shower scene. Whee, that was awesome!
Yesterday 'Sounds of Silence' was on here and there was this scene where Greg came running into the room where Grissom, Sara and Nick were processing evidence. He said something to Grissom and then on his way out he waved. At Sara! :D And she nodded her head to him.
It's such a small thing, but enough to make me completely happy. That's Sandle. :)

OMG! So sorry.. i was a little confused.. so heres what i think about...

Oh i saw talking about or fave and first Sandle scenes.
Well i think i can join inti this conversation... my very first CSI ep. what i saw it was precious metal.. i didn't liked it.. actually i didnt understand anything from the cases.. but suddenly i saw Greg and i had to watch it.. if you know what i mean :D

Then.. the next eppy what i saw was the 4x4- in my country on monday, tuesday, wednesday, and friday is rerun and on thursday is a new eppy.. well.. almost like in the US- yeah.. and the point is when i saw the "Gosh, I Saw Everything!" scene i've already knew that theres something between them.. but after that i saw the Shower scene and i was like aaaaw... i felt i dropped in the middle of something :D :eek:
so almost the first time when i saw it, i loved this couple.

and i can quite remember that i dont really liked that "Bugs Man" (Grissom) who looked so strange and jealous for Sara/Greg in the 4x4...

Then az friday i saw Play With Fire... and at the end when Sara asked "Bugs Man" out and she said that kind of thing "when he will find out what to do wth the relationship between Sara and him" maybe it will be late..
and i automatically thought.. wow does she just thought for that guy she was in the shower with?!

So these are my frst impressions...

ok i hope this is the right order of what i wanted to say :rolleyes:
and sorry again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back