Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm loving all this pics, it really brings back memories *Sighs* New ep tonight! *Jumps up and down in happiness* please have Sandle moments!!

Yeay we made it Thread Number 9 :D :D :D

*throws confetti*

*Hands everyone Positivity Cookies and Blue Hawaiian* :D :D

Heres a few new thread welcome pics that sum up the wonderful Sandle!!!

sandlehug.jpg

sandle24.png

And here's the link to the last thread Sara/Greg #8 - "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

And the picture that goes with the thread title (is posted as a link just in case someone hasnt seen it yet :) )
Fannysmakin' :D

PS. Hope no-one minds me opening this :)

Re: Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmakin' Effect"

YAYYYYY!!! :D *cheers* Woot, I'm the first one to post. :)

We made it to number 9! Congrats, everyone!

sandlebanner12dertr0.jpg

Credits to Der for this wonderful graphic on my request. :)

I'll be back soon with my own new graphics and my Sandle fic!

SANDLE. <333

(Love the title, by the way!)

Hey, guys! Congrats to everyone on the new thread!! I can't tell you how much I love my Sandle. :D
weepepi.jpg

normal_dr21.jpg

csideadringer0216hi.jpg

The 2nd and 3rd pictures? Can anyone tell me where they're from?

They're from 'Dead Ringer', season four. :) I love that scene so much! *HUG* :D

Woot, we made it to our ninth thread, *shares cookies*. :D I really love the new title. We don't mind you opening the thread, CSIangel :) At least I don't.

And Helie, why are you jealous?

Well, does anyone have any happy Sandle-spoilers? I really need them right now. You know what'd be awesome? If Greg caught Sara dancing to a song. Greg would so dance with her. What about uhh, Creepin' Up The Backstairs by The Fratellis? I'm sure Greg crept up the backstairs a lot, when he was younger :p

Why? 'Cause I adore Greg, and she's the one who spends time with him...

:D Yay for the new thread. Love the new name, Fannysmackin' was a great episode, even if Greggo did get beat up. But Sara was there to comfort him so it was alright. ;) Havn't been much (if any) Sandle moments in recent episodes, hoping for some in upcoming ones though.

Well, does anyone have any happy Sandle-spoilers? I really need them right now. You know what'd be awesome? If Greg caught Sara dancing to a song. Greg would so dance with her. What about uhh, Creepin' Up The Backstairs by The Fratellis? I'm sure Greg crept up the backstairs a lot, when he was younger :p

That'd be great. I've never heard that song, though, but the title sounds cool. :p
I bet he'd join her dancing! LOL. Like lifting her up and spinning her around and stuff... whahaha.

OMG!! New thread, no way!!! Let the shipping continue!! :D Ohh this is so exciting.

The Fannysmkakin' Effect.*SQUEE* I love it!! :D *hugs everyone*

Congrats Sandle people on the new thread! :)

Would love it if anyone had any Sandle spoilers. Lately there hasn't been enought laughs on CSI. We need Greg & Sara together. They are always having fun. ;)

:lol: at sandersidle's post. She posted 'The Fannysmkakin' Effect' and it made me giggle. :D
Wheeee!! A new thread!! Already, too... I betcha it'll take us a month to go through this one!! :p (I thought *at first* that "Fannysmakin'" was spelled "Fannysmackin'"....)

Has anyone noticed how close we are to Christmas?! And have we covered what Sara and Greg would get each other for Christmas? (I don't think we have.)

*curse my ever-text-messaging fingers... for making a lot of mistakes!!* I brought a little gift since it's almost Christmastime:

Confetti.gif
Go Fannysmackin' Effect! (I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a 'c' in there, but whatever.) New thread! Woooooo! Let us toast to the new thread,
Cheers.gif
(Fear not minors - myself included - it's not alcohol.)
I got nothing in terms of spoilers. I don't go actively looking for them. But if anyone has any, I won't object.
We did cover what Greg and Sara would get each other for Christmas gifts and still stand by my 'liquid latex' comment! :D (No matter who gives it to who, I'm sure both would enjoy it!)

Thread number nine, and I'm feeling so fine! (heh... just felt like doing a little cheer there) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back