Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Hestia thanks for finding the list, such a good list, they should make it 101 and put Fannysmakin on it :p

And yeay another sandle shipper!

I think we should do that posting a pic game, it sounds like fun.

YEAH it was me! lol Didn't i say i was an HARDCORE SANDLE as an HARDCORE SNICKERS?
Awesome, sweetie! I'm a tad Snickers too. :) I feel the same way about Jake/Calleigh, even though my heart truly belongs to DuCaine!

Awesome list by the way... Now reading...

Jake/calleigh sweetie? I think you meant Ryan or Eric huh? :lol:

Multishippers warm my heart :D there is nothing better than multishipping cause it makes you a more open-minded person, more tolerant toward the others ;)

We really love that list, we can also do something like that too besides the game.

I think we should do that posting a pic game, it sounds like fun.

Trust me, it's a really funny game hunny, the UTT pics too :lol:

^^ :lol: I'm also a Eric/Calleigh person too as well as a teeny bit Carwash. She has great chemistry with anyone!

there is nothing better than multishipping cause it makes you a more open-minded person
I agree, although when it comes to Danny and Lindsay. I only like them with each other... but that's not the point! :lol: Back to Sara/ Greg, look how cute Jorja and Eric are:
ericandjorja2ik3.jpg

They are cute. Eric looks very handsome in that suit, and Jorja's dress is very nice too, i actually have a similar one :lol: I like the fact that Eric is a sandle shipper, i know he can convince TPTB that they are too eventually :)

Call me ditsy but what is a UTT pic?

They both look YUMMYBLE (yeah it's a word :p )

Call me ditsy but what is a UTT pic?

Good question :D UTT means Under The Table :devil:

right now an example:
Greg's UTT

Take a look at Sara's face and you will know EXACTLY what i meant :devil:

ETA: Kissmesweet, i'm also a calleigh /ryan shipper :D

Lol merci Sissi i get what you mean, we need to find one of those pics for sandle :devil:

Oh like that works yummyble suits sandle down to a tee, just like cuteyful :)

Wow, I've missed a lot. That dialogue idea for the pictures is awesome. We should definitely do that!

And I looooove that pic you posted, kissmesweet (Could you tell me your name, I hate calling people by their screenname when we've talked more on the forum... it feels so unpersonal. :lol:). They look so cute, it makes me all happy inside. :D

Oh and I love yummyful. <3

I'm gonna go read that list now!

Wow I've missed a lot too SaraStar

And you know actually my friend used to post here a lot too she pointed me in the direction of this thread, but she's to o busy for it now. I think her name was sandlesgirl254 on here.

Okay for the pic.....

Greg: I thought you said we weren't going to do this at work.
Sara: Come on Greg, it's opprotunity here! It's an EMPTY office and we can lock the door!
Greg: Okkkaaay, if you say so...
*open the door*

You know what happens after that. :devil:

I'm supposed to have a friend talked into joining the Sandle thead but she's lazy and won't join!...Spreadin' the luv here, folks!

De rien CSIAngel!!! there are definetly lots of Snadle UTT pics , trust me :devil:

Ziva: your dialogue is great i can definetly imagine them doing that lol

Greg, sending mental vibes: KISS ME KISS ME :eek:
Sara: Greg, stop thinking and act for God Sake!

Smoochies (copyright heartagram ha ha ha )

Lol will take your word for it Sissi :p

Love both your dialogues, so funny.

Greg: I thought you said we weren't going to do this at work.
Sara: Come on Greg, it's opprotunity here! It's an EMPTY office and we can lock the door!
Greg: Okkkaaay, if you say so...
*open the door*
Lol would love that to happen on a CSI episode, especially if a certain CSI boss happened to see them go into the room, like in 4x4 :lol:

Ok so for my attempt not v good but the best i can do :lol: -

Sara: Ok Greg. But this is the last time we're doing it in the interrogation room.
Greg: Why?
Sara: Because you can see in from the other side of that black glass.
Greg: What?!?

:lol: love your dialogue :lol: But please stop saying it's not good, every attempt is special and unique so it just can't be bad AT ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back